010

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

The car sped away from them, Mark felt Nayoung exhaled heavily under his palm, he dropped his hand to his side.

“Go on in, I need to take a walk.”

Mark’s brows rose as the girl started walking away from him.

“Nayoung,”

She glanced at him.

“Do..Do you hate being with us?”

Then she smiled.

No I don’t hate being with all of you, I hate that I had to meet you guys this way.

Mark frowned, then she spoke again.

“But I’m happy I met all of you.”

“So, this is why you were transferred to us? Because of Suzy?

Nayoung faced him, her brows knitted together.

“It was a mistake, Mark. I should never have fallen in love with him.”

Mark’s eyes widened, she wiped her tears away.

“I don’t know if she saw through me, but I kept it well. It wasn’t until he told me I needed to quit working for him.”

“He..wanted you to quit?” Mark asked.

“Because Suzy didn’t like me being around him. She saw through me, which is fine. This is actually better, I get to be away from him, but not from her.” She cleared , Mark looked around them, then he gently reached out to brush her tears with his thumb.

Whatever you’re going through, I wont tell anybody.”

I know that, you rarely talk Mark.

He just rolled his eyes at her, before cupping her cheek slightly, then he let go.

“Instead of taking a walk alone, would you like join us biking at Han River then?”

 

 

Jackson cackled as they stepped out of the gates with their bicycles. Nayoung made a face at him, peeved.

“Our badass stylist doesn’t know how to ride a bike!” He chuckled, Yugyeom rolled his eyes at the older male.

“Never mind, I’m not going.” She muttered, then she felt someone yank her back.

“We’re not leaving you at home alone, here.” JB patted the backseat of his bicycle.

“That does not look safe.” She muttered, he just grinned and put the helmet over her head.

Nayoung just lifted herself up on the seat, she held onto JB’s shirt as they started moving.

“How far are we from Han River?” She asked him.

“About ten minutes we’ll be there. Are you okay?” JB asked her, she blinked at his back.

“I mean,” He continued without glancing at her.

“You didn’t look so well, Mark looked worried.”

Nayoung just shook her head.

“I just have a lot going on right now, I’m fine.”

“Good, because hyung passed by earlier and handed out our schedule.”

“How bad?” She winced, JB just chuckled without replying.

 

 

“Huh.” Nayoung said as JB laid the paper on the grass.

“Wait, so you’re going to release the MV while you’re in Thailand.” She pointed out, Jinyoung peeked over her shoulder.

“I think so.” JB nodded.

“Then before two days before the comeback stage, you go home.”

“And KCON. What is a KCON?” She muttered while glancing over Bam Bam and Jackson who were racing each other with their bicycles.

“It’s an annual event, Kpop Convention. It’s going to be held at LA.” Jinyoung explained.

“Wow.” Nayoung blinked as she continued reading, Jinyoung leaned his chin on her shoulder as she went on.

“But I don’t understand, they booked nine tickets for you guys.”

Mark and Yugyeom glanced at the paper, the youngest grinned before planting his head on her lap.

“You only have one manager, JYP has a translator for you guys, no! But you have Mark and Jackson.” She rattled on.

You’re coming with us.” Jackson said as he joined the group on the grass, Nayoung eyed the schedule again.

“Can’t I just send the clothes and put names on them or something?” She murmured.

“Ani, you’re coming with us.” Jinyoung nodded with a smile.

“But LA?”

“We don’t even need to check-in at the hotel for the first few nights.” Youngjae nodded.

“Guys~”

“Mark hyung’s place!” Bam Bam cheered, Mark just grinned, then Nayoung poked Yugyeom.

“Give me a sec.” She said as she stood up, the boys looked at her.

 

 

“Perfect!” Nayoung bounced on the couch while pressing her hands together, the boys couldn’t help but be amused.

“But, you’re not dressed yet.” Jackson pointed out.

“Oh, yeah. You guys go first. I have to pick up shoes for you.” She nodded, then she looked at JB.

“At least you chose to wear something not black today.” She mused as she looked at his black shirt and denim skinny jeans get up.

“And what did I tell you?” She asked as she padded towards them as they got their footwear.

“Wear Jordans and you’ll kill us.” Yugyeom repeated dryly, she grinned and pinched both of his cheeks.

“Such a cutie, really.” She said darkly, Youngjae chuckled.

“Jackson!” She barked, the younger male chuckled.

“You don’t need insoles!” She sighed as she made her way through the others. Mark looked up and pulled her shirt down to cover her exposed belly.

“Can we at least set some ground rules? Like now thin camisole tops in the morning?” Jinyoung said, the girl ignored him.

They watched as Nayoung bickered with Jackson, again.

“Then, we’ll see you at the company later?” JB said as they walked towards the gate, Nayoung nodded while rubbing her arms together.

“Right…none of you are allergic to dogs, right?” She asked them, the boys nodded.

“Cool.” Then she stepped towards Bam Bam and fixed the lapels of his jacket.

The boys then got in the van and watched as Nayoung walked back into the house.

“You know sometimes noona feels..odd.” Youngjae said, they glanced at him.

“There are times that it seems like she’s trying to mask something, like…she’s sad or bothered and yet she’s smiling and joking around.”

Mark glanced at the house again.

 

“But I love having her around.” Youngjae beamed.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++