.:30:. Remember : Explode

Have You Ever
♫ Yoon Hari ♫
 
I sigh and gaze at the blue sky, feeling uneasy again. I still haven't finished my design project yet I keep releasing heavy sigh since the morning and now I'm sitting on the bench alone.
 
Everything happened yesterday makes my head to ache because of the thoughts which come across my mind: Yoseob, Gikwang, and Sunhyun.
 
After what happened on the rooftop, I found myself waiting alone in the basecamp, a secret place where Yoseob told me once. I wonder why I remember Yoseob more than Gikwang.
 
Who is Gikwang for me? Why did my heart ache when I heard his confession? Rather than surprised, I cried. Why?
 
It's strange.
 
"What a surprise to see you here alone, Hari," a familiar voice greets me. I look up to see the man who met me yesterday morning, the one I don't know his name yet. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?"
 
"No," I answer politely and he takes a seat next to me. Where did I meet this guy before? "Can I help you?"
 
"Ah, well, actually I'm looking for Yang Yoseob. Have you seen him?" he asks with a mysterious smile. "I need his help for my project."
 
"Yoseob?" I tilt my head and remember that he is in our basecamp alone. "What kind of help do you need? I'll call him for you."
 
"Is he busy?" he looks disappointed. "Can you tell him that I will wait for him at the backyard of School of Dance? I want to hand over something important for him."
 
He stands up and then thanks me before leaving me alone. I head to the basecamp and find Yoseob is sitting in front of the table with tired expression; I know he is busy working for his project as well.
 
Looking at him, I feel a little bit better. We are a couple now, aren't we?
 
"Yes, Hari, I'll stay with you."
 
His words are still echoing in my mind. I must consider myself as a lucky girl, don't I?
 
"Yoseob," I call his name and he looks up with a weak smile. "Are you busy?"
 
"Kind of," he answers while I take a seat next to him, looking at his paper. He puts down his pen and looks at me, "Why? Do you need something?"
 
"There is this someone. He knows me but I think I can't remember him. He is looking for you and he told me that he needs to give you something," I deliver the message to him. "He is waiting for you at the backyard of School of Dance."
 
Yoseob frowns, "You didn't ask his name, Hari ah?"
 
I shake my head and he smiles with understanding, patting my head, "I'll go meet him. Thank you, Hari."
 
He kisses my forehead and then leaves me alone in the basecamp. I stand up and decide to check the locker just in case I need to tidy our stuff.
 
My attention stops on a book with green cover. It's a lyrics book and when I flip random page to read the lyrics, another memory crosses my mind.
 
I was sitting next to Gikwang on the sofa while he was playing his guitar. I held a pen in my hand while he was concentrating with his play.
 
"Don't you think we need to create a new song?" Gikwang said all of a sudden. "We have enjoyed this new room for two weeks now. Let's create something as our gratitudes for our fans."
 
"I don't think I'm in a mood to create a new song, Gikwang," I responded calmly.
 
"Let's give a try," he put down his guitar and took a piece of paper for me. "Write for me the first verse and I will write the second verse. Don't you want to see my skill in writing lyrics?"
 
Feeling curious about his skill, I took the paper and started to think about some words to be arranged together. After a few minutes, I showed him my lyrics.
 
"If the words spoken between you and me made a song
What would your favorite melody be?
If the time you and I spend together became a song
I would play a beautiful notes"
 
"Sweet," Gikwang grinned after he read my lyrics. He read it once again before started to write the second verse like what he promised to me.
 
I glanced at the verse he wrote and couldn't help to smile because of the exaggerating words he just wrote.
 
"I'd rather lose the lights illuminating my life
Or dreams filling my mind than lose you
I tell you what, your happy face is my everything
Whatever I do, I will never hurt you"
 
"That's good," I held my laughter and took the pen from him. "Let's try to write the refrain part. Let's write something you want to say to someone... special for you."
 
I wrote down the words in my mind and showed him shyly because the words were what I was thinking at the time.
 
"Don't forget, never forget,
My heart is yours
I love you, really love you,
My everything is yours
So come here and stay with me"
 
"You sound like someone who is really falling in love," he teased me and frowned, thinking about what he should write.
 
I was sure I was blushing, both because his tease and he looked really charming when he was really serious. My heart beat faster while he was writing down his part.
 
"I won't change, I will never change,
My heart is yours
I believe you, really believe you,
My everything is yours
So come here and stay with me"
 
Those were the words he wrote. He gave me a victory grin and said, "Let's sing this song together someday as a duet when we release our official album."
 
A tear escapes my eyes. The random promise he said to me that day, the lyrics we wrote together that time, the reason why my heart beat uncontrollably when I looked at him.
 
I walked together with Yoseob and he looked surprised when I told him something.
 
The kiss in the middle of the rain.
 
Gikwang walked me home with our hand tied together.
 
I cried when Gikwang said something to me.
 
Gikwang and Yuseon kissed when we're at the musician camp.
 
Gikwang kissed me under the tree and I ran away.
 
I love Gikwang. That's why I cried because of him. That's why my heart ached because of him.

I remember everything.
 
 
♫ Cho Sunhyun ♫
 
"Where is this guy?" I look around to find someone who is looking for Yoseob but there is no one. "Who is this person anyway?"
 
I was checking my Twitter while I walked to the basecamp to find Hari for lunch. Yoseob passed by me so I called his name, trying to act as usual.
 
"Where are you going?" I asked him because he looked in a rush.
 
"Ah, there is someone who wants to meet me at the backyard of School of Dance. I have no idea who he is but he told Hari that he wants to give something to me," Yoseob answered briefly. "I really want to finish my project. The deadline is in two days."
 
"Do you want me to meet the person for you?" I offered him the help. "I'll talk to him and you can work your project. I'm sure this person will understand."
 
"Eh? I don't want to bother you. I-" he tried to refuse my help but I cut his words.
 
"Yah, we're friends, right? I'll meet him for you. I hand the thing immediately for you after I receive it, okay?" I faked a smile even though I felt sad when I mentioned the 'friends' word.
 
After seconds of hesitation, Yoseob finally smiled, "I owe you one, Sunhyun. I'll be waiting at our basecamp."
 
"You're very welcome," I bid him goodbye and walked to the School of Dance building.
 
There is an empty bench but there is a small box on the bench. I approach the bench and see Yoseob's name on the box so I assume that this is the thing Yoseob needs to take but where is this mysterious person?
 
"Sunhyun?"
 
I turn to see who called my name and, for my surprise, he shouts, "Put the box down! It's not for you!"
 
The next seconds I know, the box explodes. I can feel my right shoulder is hit directly because of the explode.
 
I am thrown metres away because I lose my balance to stand up properly and then I lose my consciousness.
 
__________
 
Author's Note:
The lyrics are inspired from "Duet", a song by TVXQ