.:11:. Kiss : Mine

Have You Ever
♫ Lee Gikwang ♫
 
I must make an amend since I cancelled my promise to be Hari's partner yesterday. That's why I wrote a letter to her, put it in our mailbox, hoping that she will read it today.
 
Let's say I believe in my luck. I know she has substitute classes till 5 PM so I wait for her with my guitar. I wait for her even though it's almost 6 PM because I believe she will come.
 
When the door opens, I grin widely, looking at her face. When I take her hand, asking for a dance with her, I can't help myself to smirk when I see her blushed cheeks.
 
Hari is really cute. On top of that, I miss her. I miss her sweet scent, I miss her shy reaction, I miss her smile.
 
I miss Hari.
 
"I miss your complaint," I place her hands on my shoulder then I put my hands on her waist. I rest my forehead on hers, feeling really comfortable. "I miss my best friend."
 
"Your fans will kill you if they find out we're together like this," she pushes me away slightly but I don't let her go.
 
"Don't you miss me, Hari?" I start teasing her. Her burning face is priceless and, I must admit, I feel extremely comfortable with her now. "Let me have a dance with you. I was waiting for you, you know."
 
"Stop it, Gikwang," she pushes me away. She covers with the back of her hand as her cheeks are blushing madly.
 
"Yah, Hari, why are you blushing?" I tilt my head. I grin and blurt out the question without thinking. "Don't tell me you like me?"
 
For my surprise, Hari blushes. She covers with both of her hands, looking at me.
 
And, I don't know why, my heart beats faster when I see her face. She looks... innocently beautiful.
 
Hari turns away but my sense gets back to me. I stop her, holding her shoulders so she will look at me again, "Wait, Hari!"
 
She avoids my eyes, staring at the floor. I beg her to look at me desperately, "Hari, look at me."
 
Hari ignores me. She clenches her fists in silence as I hold her shoulders firmly, hoping that she will look at my eyes.
 
Why?
 
Why didn't I know that she has a crush on me? Since when did she hide her feeling? How long have I gave her false hope with all my jokes?
 
How deep have I hurt her heart?
 
I pull her into a hug. I embrace her tight, burying my face in her hair, inhaling her sweet scent. She clutches my shirt while the uneasy feeling fills my heart.
 
I'm so stupid. I mentally curse myself in mind. How can I be so blind? I should have noticed it earlier.
 
"I'm sorry, Hari...," I whisper my apology. I hurt her even if I didn't realize it.
 
The rain suddenly falls down, hitting the earth. I pull away to check the rain when Hari pushes me away, heading to the door to leave.
 
She is crying.
 
Out of my conscious, I stop her with grabbing her wrist, pulling her back to me.
 
I cup her right cheek with my left hand and crash my lips on hers. I release my grip on her as I circle my left arm around her waist, deepening the kiss.
 
She clutches on my shirt, not returning my kiss yet she doesn't push me away; whether she doesn't want to or she doesn't have power to do it.
 
"Hari...," I murmur her name between the kiss, making her to flinch a little. I use the chance to kiss her gently and, this time, she kisses me back slighty but sure.
 
We kiss under the rain.
 
I tilt my head, closing my eyes and kiss her lips passionately. I shiver when she touches my cheek with her cold fingers but it doesn't stop me from locking our lips together.
 
I don't know what's gotten into me but I don't want to break the kiss; I want to stay like this.
 
Just a little bit longer.
 
But then I realize that Hari is shaking because of the coldness. She must be shivering because of the rain.
 
Finally I break the kiss and we are running out of air. Hari covers with her hands, having a disbelief look on her face.
 
"Let's go," I mumble, holding her hand gently. "You're going to fall sick if we stay like this any longer."
 
I take my guitar and rush to the door with our hands intertwine together. She doesn't say a word as I lead her to our basecamp. I take an umbrella at the corner of the room, putting my guitar on the spot, and tell her to follow me. I also take her backpack that she left in our basecamp.
 
My apartment is closer to the university compares to her house. I don't let go of her hand; I don't want to. We don't talk but she embraces my hand in return, as if she knows that I don't want to let her hand free.
 
Not even bothering to check on Sunhyun, I go straight to my apartment. I throw the umbrella next to the door once we step inside.
 
"Wait here," I tell her when we are at the main room. I storm in my bedroom and take my white T-shirt before return to her.
 
"Here, change your clothes," I hand my T-shirt to her. "Use the bathroom."
 
"I-"
 
"Please," I cut her words, begging her with serious expression. "I don't want you to fall sick, Hari."
 
What's wrong with me?
 
First, I kissed my best friend and now I'm being really protective to her.
 
No matter how hard I want to deny my feeling, my heart can't lie.
 
My heart goes to Hari.
 
 
♫ Yoon Hari ♫
 
I change my wet clothes with Gikwang's white T-shirt, which is totally not my size. It almost reaches my knees.
 
I haven't told him that I have spare clothes in my bag since I had class that made me must bring some examples to design. So I wear a short pants, hidden behind the white T-shirt.
 
My hand grips the handle of the bathroom door. My heart is beating really fast now that I have my senses back.
 
Gikwang just kissed me.
 
Even though I tried to prevent our kisses to become deeper, when he murmured my name, I caught off guard. My brain freezed as we kissed; I couldn't even think of anything anymore.
 
During the way back to his apartment, he held my hand, not letting it go even just for a second. I wanted to ask him what the kiss means but looks like I can't say a word to him.
 
Does it mean that he loves me? He has the same feeling with me?
 
It can't be.
 
With rapid heartbeat, I open the door to face Gikwang. He is standing in the middle of the main room with his still wet clothes.
 
He turns when he notices my presence, "Ah."
 
"You better change," I manage to say something finally. Please, stop beating this fast, my heart. I'm going to explode.
 
"Sure...," he nods slightly. He pats my head gently, "Sit down. I'll be back."
 
He walks to his bedroom to take his clothes. Obeying him, I sit on the sofa in the main room. I stare at the wall as many thoughts fill my mind.
 
It's my first kiss. I don't mind that Gikwang is my first kiss. The problem here is why he kissed me.
 
I mean he supposed to avoid love, right? He doesn't want to be in love after being betrayed by someone he ever loved.
 
"Hari."
 
I turn and see Gikwang has changed his clothes. He walks closer to me and sits next to me. But I quickly stand up from my seat, taking a few steps backwards as I blush again.
 
I can't stay too close to him again. I feel... embarassed for no reason.
 
"Are you mad at me?" he asks with a sad smile.
 
"No, it's not like that...," I mumble with doubt. I don't know how to ask him about my anxiety. "I-"
 
Before I finish my words, he reaches out his hand, offering me to take his hand with a charming smile, "Come here."
 
As if I'm under his spell, I step closer to him and take his hand. He pulls me close to him, looking up to see my face since I'm standing in front of him while he is sitting on the sofa.
 
"You're beautiful," he caresses my cheek with his thumb, smiling at me.
 
Captivate by him, I lean closer to him and kiss his inviting lips. He kisses me gently as he makes me to turn around, flipping our positions.
 
My back is leaning against the back of the sofa while he is standing with one of his knees on the sofa, next to my leg. He holds his body carefully so he won't press me with his left hand, stretched out next to my right ear. He cups my left cheek with his right hand.
 
He lowers his lips to kiss my neck.
 
I flinch a little because of the contact between his lips and my skin. I try to push him away but I don't have any power to do that.
 
Feeling his warm breath on my skin, he whispers with his husky voice.
 
"Be mine, Hari."