Confusion, A New Plan

The Inseparable Ones

At Incheon Airport.

“Hyung!” yelled Youngjae as he saw two familiar figures coming out from the runway.

“Yongjae-ya!” called a boy with tall figure and grey hair.

                Youngjae approached both of them and greeted them formally.

“How have you been hyungnim?”

                The other boy who wore a black cap and a chain necklace ruffled Youngjae’s hair after what Youngjae did to them. “Ya, you think we’re an elder until you bow at us like that? Just relax. It’s only your hyungs,”

“Joking, Jackson hyung,” grinned Youngjae. “Come on, let’s go to my apartment,”

                Mark and Jackson put their briefcases into Youngjae’s car and drove down to the highway of Seoul.

“How’s LA?”

“Good but boring. I like it here. A lot,” anwered Mark. Youngjae only nodded in agreement. Mark and Jackson ever brought him to LA to have a vacation and he still preferred his hometown rather that metropolitan city.

“Aren’t you going to ask our business?” asked Jackson directly.

                Youngjae stopped for a moment before he continued his driving.

“Hyung, I only helped you. I’m sure you buys did a great job even without me,”     

“Eey, don’t say that. You’re the one who helped us in Seoul,” said Mark

“That’s why we’re here,” added Jackson.

***

                It’s just a usual day for Seoul High School Students. Study, Break Time, Study again, After School Clubs, Playing, and other predictable activities. Even for Yein, it was very boring.

                And here she now, escaping from Radio club and sitting in school field bench. She wanted to watch Jungkook’s practice since she didn’t have a chance to see it. Unfortunately, there was no practice. Only some students were having a friendly game. Then, she spotted a familiar figure sat in the front bench.

“Kookie-ya~,” called Yein

“Oh, Yein,”

“What is it?”

“What?”

“It’s not like you. You always greet me with a big smile,”

‘I just can’t tell you that I’m having a headache due to Yugyeom’s case and my weird feeling towards you,’ told Jungkook to himself

“Nothing,” replied Jungkook. Yein pinched his cheek so that Jungkook made a funny face with his wide lips and big eyes.

“You’re the only one that I have, Jungkook-ah. We’ve been friends since we’re toddlers. You know you can tell me anything and I’m going to do so to you.” Yein hugged him and patted his back slowly.

                Jungkook smiled and were about to hug her until a yell came.

“WATCHOUT!!”

                He broke the hug and kicked the ball to make Yein safe.

“Be careful when you play. It’s dangerous here!” yelled Jungkook. The boys which played the ball bowed a few times before Jungkook let them go.

                Jungkook helped Yein got up from her seat. “You okay?”

“Don’t worry,” They laughed together. “Let’s go having lunch. I’m hungry until I could eat a whole chicken for myself.”

“Let’s see then,”

***

“Yein-ah, can we talk?” asked Youngjae when she packed her books in her class

“Sure, you can talk to me here sunbae,”

“How about we have lunch together?”

“Sorry sunbae, but she’s eating with me,” said Jungkook suddenly. Both of Yein and Youngjae looked at Jungkook’s position.

“Then we could have lunch together. Three of us,” said Youngjae nicely.

                Suddenly his phone rang.

“Jungkook-ah,” called Hoseok

“Ne, harabeoji?” He got Yein’s attention because of it.

“Harabeoji? It’s me Hoseok,”

“Imo is sick? Okay, Yein and I will go home right after,”

“Who is sick? Jungkook-ah, we need to meet. Yoongi hyung said he found something,”

“Arasseo, harabeoji. Don’t worry. I hung up now,”

“YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!”

“Is that harabeoji? Imo is sick?” asked Yein worrily

“Yeah, he said we need to go home. RIGHT AWAY,” Jungkook looked down on Youngjae.

“Well, I’m sorry then sunbae. Next time, maybe?” asked Yein

“Awkay, I hope your aunt will get better,” said Youngjae. Yein bowed at him and left him.

                After Jungkook and Yein left, Youngjae ckenched his fist.

“Jeon.. Jung.. kook,” he growled

***

“Hurry Jungkook-ah, you said imo is sick,” said Yein. “Why did we stop in front of a food stall?”

“You said you’re hungry, huh? That’s why we need to eat first,”

“We can eat at home! What did harabeoji said about imo? Tell me! Why he didn’t call me?”

                Jungkook put an odeng in to shut her up.

“I’m lying,”

“What?”

“I only want to eat with you. Why should we eat together with Youngjae sunbae?”

“Aigoo, Jeon Jungkook~ You can just say to me that you want to eat without him. You don’t have to lie about that,”

“My phone rang at the perfect moment. That’s why,” Listening to Jungkook’s explanation, Yein sulked and refused to eat.

“I’m sorry, Yein-ah. I promised I won’t do it again,”

                No response from Yein.

“Yein-ah,” pleaded Jungkook

                Still no response.

“Fine then. You can go home, but I will finish my tteokpokki first,”

                He saw a glimpse reaction from Yein

“Odeng is your favorite, Jung Yein. You sure you don’t want to eat?” teased Jungkook

                She gave up and took a stick of odeng from him. “Just don’t repeat it again,”

“Arasseo,”

 

                From distance, three boys were watching them instensely.

“I knew it! I knew he did it in purpose!” hissed Youngjae

“Aaa, so you like the girl but that boy is keeping you apart? Just tell her that you like her then,” said Jackson

“Jungkook always on my way, hyung,”

“I could help you,” said Mark. “But, you have to help us,”

“What is it hyung?”

                Mark only showed him his angelic-slash-demonic smile while continued to eat a hotteok given by a sales promotion girl earlier.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey, an update!!

Once again I'm sorry because I can't update regularly.

From now on, I'll try to update on the weekend, once a week or once in two weeks.

Please keep supporting the story and tdon't forget to leave comment after you read the chapter!

I'm waiting you review and have a nice day My SUNscribers!!