Assault

The Inseparable Ones

“Mwo? Jail?” asked Yein

“Yes, He hit one of our prisoner during visit hour,” replied one of the officer

“Who?” asked Grandpa Jung

“Mark Tuan,”

                Yein widened her eyes after hearing the officer. When was Jungkook go to the police station? He is always next to her. Except…

“Kookie-yah, is that true?” Jungkook didn’t answer her question but only looking at the officer with no expression.

“Jungkook-ah,” called Yein

 

FLASHBACK

 

                Jungkook stood up in front of a familiar building and stared at the entrance for a long time. He encouraged himself to enter the police station. He approached an officer who stood behind his desk to ask some help.

“What can I do for you, young man?”

“I wish to meet someone. Can I do that?”

“Of course. Just fill the form and give me your ID,”

                Jungkook handed his student card and fill the form before giving it back to the officer.

“Mark Tuan? You’re his brother?” said the officer after

“I’m his brother’s friend. He asked me to meet him because he was sick,” lied Jungkook

“Okay, then. Let me show you the way,”

                Jungkook sat and waited in a large hall. He looked around him and saw few people came here also to meet someone they beloved in this prison. Then, an officer came along with Mark to him.

“Ow, what a nice surprise,” said Mark in cynical

“Thank you officer, I won’t take long,” The officer nodded and left them both.

“What do you want? Checking me because you’re happy to see me in jail?” asked Mark

“That’s one of my reasons. The other one is, I need an answer,” Jungkook encouraged himself to ask. “Why did you do this?”

                Mark was stunned then laughed with his mighty. “You came all the way from anywhere you are to here just to ask me that? What a fool.”

                Jungkook clenched his fist and calmed himself. “Mark-sshi, can you just answer my question? I also don’t want to meet you. But, I need the answer.”

“Nothing. It’s pure business. So, I don’t give a f**k about anything,” said Mark easily.

“Don’t you know because of you, Youngjae sunbaeadmitted to hospital due to self-harming? I lost my brother because of you?” Jungkook lost his patience because of Mark’s answer.

                Mark was shocked a bit hearing his little brother was in hospital. But, he controlled his facial expression again.

“I don’t care,” said Mark coldly. “I could even do that to your little group. Will your group stay strong without your leader? Or you guys already find a new leader? He was that bad that you guys already replaced him, wasn’t he?”

                Jungkook got up from his seat and grabbed Mark’s uniform. “Don’t you dare talk bad about him! You killed my brother! It’s relieved that you already in jail!”

“You think I couldn’t do anything to your group just because I was trapped in here? I could do anything you know! Anything! Even I can hurt that little girl you cherish most,”

                Jungkook threw a punch to Mark’s face until he fell from his seat. The officer came to separate them, but Jungkook was already mad and kept punching Mark. One of the officer finally able to stop Jungkook after his face turned black and blue.

“Don’t you dare touched Yein or any Bangtan members! I swear I could kill you even before the judge give you death sentence to you!” Jungkook raged from anger and shouted at him.

“Son, calm yourself. I’m afraid you have to go from here,” said the officer

“I will, sir. I don’t even want to see his face anymore,” Jungkook cleaned his outfit and took his bag. “I’m warning you, don’t go any closer to Yein or any Bangtan member! Ever!”

                Mark wiped his lips and laughed. He held Jungkook before he left. “Is Youngjae fine?”

                Jungkook let go of Mark’s hand and went to the exit door.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

“Jungkook-ah,” asked Yein one more time

“Yein-ah, go to the house,” asked Grandpa Jung.

“But, harabeoji--,” protested Yein. She didn’t say any words again and enter the house.

“Can I go with him? I’m his guardian,” asked Grandpa Jung

“Of course, sir. Please,” Grandpa Jung and Jungkook enter the police car and left.

***

                Jungkook sat in the couch while Grandpa Jung gave a testimony and report to the officer. He already told the story behind Mark’s incident with him. Both the officer and Grandpa Jung discussed what treatment should Jungkook get. Jungkook testified that Mark provocated him, that’s why he hit him. The officer told him that Jungkook also in guilty for punching Mark.

“Come on Jungkook-ah, Let’s go home,” said Grandpa Jung

“Is it okay Harabeoji?” asked Jungkook

“Yes son. Don’t worry about it,” said Grandpa Jung. “Tomorrow, a counselor from police station would come to give you the punishment,”

“I’m sorry, grandpa,” said Jungkook sadly

“Next time, talk to me when you have something to do, okay? I’ll help you,”

“Yes harabeoji,”

***

                Yein can’t help but worry about Jungkook. She kept walking back and forth in her room.

“Is he okay? What did he do at the jail actually? Didn’t he suppose to go to Namjoon’s oppa funeral,” Yein mumbled to herself. “Issh, why didn’t Grandpa call me?”

RRRRRRRRR

“Oh, harabaeoji? Is Jungkook okay?”

“Jungkook? What happened to Jungkook, Yein-ah?”

“Eh? Who is it?”

“Ah, it’s Hoseok oppa. Is Jungkook at home? We can’t reach him through phone,”

“He’s in the police station oppa,”

“Mwo? What’s going on?” shouted Hoseok

                Yein told the whole story when they just got home and police already waited for him in front of the house. She said that he assaulted on of the prisoner which happen to be Mark in the jail. That’s why, Jungkook was brought to the police station along with her grandfather.

“Aish, that kid,” Yein could hear Yoongi’s yell in the background

“He’s going to be okay,right?” asked Yein in worry

“We’ll do something about it. Alright, Yein-ah. Stay safe in the house,”

“I will,” she hang up the phone and let out a heavy sigh. “I hope so,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DId you miss me? I hope you didn't get bored with me as the update of the story is very very very very very slow

These college things really make me busy. I hope you could understand and still willing to support the story.

Anyway have a nice weekend and Happy Chinese New Year!!

credit: the pic is not mine. please tell me if the pic is yours :))