Is it really over?

The Inseparable Ones

All students gathered to the nearest window beside them. Curious knowing what happened with bunch of police in front of their school.

“Whoaaa, isn’t that Yungjae sunbaenim?” said one of them

“Really? It’s really him!”

“Why would police drag him to the car?”

“I don’t know,”

“He’s the culprit of the drug incident in our school,” confirmed Jungkook suddenly.

“Ya, Jeon Jungkook! You startled me!” said Chanhyuk

“Is it true, Jungkook-sshi?” asked Myungeun—Jin.

 

FLASHBACK

“Hyung, I’m sorry but I’m decided to stop consuming that thing. It’s too pricey and I’m starting to accept my whole life now. My step-mother didn’t seem as bad as I think. My grades are also getting well. So, I won’t take it anymore, sunbae,”

                Youngjae was taken back at his customer comment. He didn’t know how to respond at him. A part of him felt happy, while the other part he felt sad toward him.

“Then, I gave it to you for free,” Youngjae couldn’t stop this transaction or else, his plan would be messed up.

“No, hyung. It’s okay. You could sell it for those who need them more than me,”

“I insist,”

“I can’t buy it,”

“I told you, it’s free,” Youngjae handed over the package to the young one.

“Just save it if you don’t want to use it,” said Youngjae lowly

“Hyung! Choi Youngjae!”

                Youngjae went down and stood at the stairs. He didn’t know why he felt so easy this time.

“You have recorded it, right?” Youngjae turned back and saw Jungkook stood in front of him.

“Since when did you realize me?” asked Jungkook

“No need to know about it,” said Youngjae. “Did you record it?”

“Yes, sunbae,”

“Good then. You could send it to the police with the evidence you already have,” Youngjae walked away to his class

“I still have a question sunbae,”

                Youngjae stopped his step and faced him.

“Why did you do this?”

“Find out yourself. I don’t want you to be doubtful to report me due to my reason,”

“Just answer me. It won’t change my decision to call Seokjin hyung, Namjoon hyung, and Yoongi hyung,”

“Wooaa, you know those three? Good then,”

“Sunbae!”

“Fine, I’ll tell you,”

                Youngjae told the young one the story of himself, his family, and how he could join the business.

“It was my parents’ business. They were a medical scientist whose job was making drugs for hospital. It was fine until a car accident happened and took their life. I don’t have any siblings or relatives since they always abroad. Then, Mark hyung and Jackson hyung’s father came and took me,”

“Mark and Jackson?”

“Yep, Their parents is my father’s cousin. They took me and took care of me. My uncle also took care of my parents business. It was going well, until Mark hyung decided to do something different. Something bigger and more profitable. And it’s all started,”

FLASHBACK END

 

“Ya, Jungkook-ah! The earth is calling you,”

“Eu, sorry,”

“I still couldn’t believe it,” said Chanhyuk

“Yeah, me too,” ‘If only you could know his answer,’

                Youngjae with his head holding up, entered the police car accompanied by the principal. Yes, it was Jungkook who called the police after listening to his confession. He called Namjoon to ask some police to come. Youngjae showed some smile to Jungkook who stared at him from the second floor.

And Jungkook replied him with smile too.

“If the real culprit is here, then Jimin sunbae and Taehyung sunbae will be free from their punishment, won’t them?” asked Chanhyuk

“Ah, you’re right! They will glad hearing this,”

                Jungkook took out his phone when his homeroom teacher confiscated it.

“It’s still class boys. GO TO YOUR CLASS!!” yelled him

                And all of the students ran to their own class.

***

Attention to all students and teachers at Seoul High School. This is your principal speaking. As many unfortunate events have occurred in our school, I’m very sorry for all of your inconvenience. Today, Choi Youngjae, student from class 3-3, was brought to the police after being caught red-handed selling some drugs to other student. He would go through some investigations due to this case. Thus, he will be suspended until police decision. Second announcement, I gladly inform that Park Jimin form class 3-1, and Kim Taehyung from class 3-2 who were suspended also exempted from the suspension. They will attend school again tomorrow. Thank you for your attention. Have a nice day.’

                Claps and loud cheers from the students could be heard from every class the hallway. Well, who doesn’t happy hearing the terrible events will be over soon? Jungkook couldn’t hide his happiness as he texted Yein.

 

Jungkook: I have a good news for you

Yein: Me too, I will discharged from the hospital this noon

Jungkook: That’s great! I’ll see you at home

Yein: Sure. See you

 

“Who could solve this Bernoulli Equation?” inquired Mr. Kang

“Me!” Jungkook raised his hand and moved forward with a loud cheer from his friends.

 

***

“Today can’t be any better! Tomorrow Jimin and Taehyung hyung will be attend school. Youngjae was in police, and Yein also discharged. Aaaa thank you God for bringing back happy days to me!” said Jungkook to himself when he walked to his house.

                Because of his good mood, Jungkook even bought a small bouquet of carnations for Yein. It was her favorite flowers.

“I’m home!” said Jungkook happily. But quickly turned into disappointment when he couldn’t find anyone in the house. “Is harabeoji hasn’t home yet?”

*RINGTONE CELLPHONE*

“Yeoboseyo? Ne, harabeoji? Eodiseyo?”

We’ll be arrived in a few minutes. You have arrived? Yein wanted to but some snacks before we go home, so we’ll be late,”

“Ah, ne. Don’t worry about it. Take your time,”

                After hearing his grandfather’s reason, he decided to change his uniform first and sat in the living room.

*RINGTONE CELLPHONE*

“Yeoboseyo? Ne, hyung?”

Are you at home?”

“Ne, Seokjin hyung. I’m at home right now,”

Can you come tonight? We need to discuss something,”

“About what hyung? I thought the case was good,”

You could say that. But, it’s important too. Youngjae said something about Mark and Jackson during his investigation,”

“Eh? Mark and Jackson?” He suddenly remember about Youngjae’s cousins.

Yep, so could you come? At usual place, usual time,”

“Okay, I understand hyung. I hope it’s a good news for Bangtan Boys,”

                Jungkook hang up the phone call and turned back.

“What is Bangtan Boys, Jungkook-ah?”

                He surprised seeing Yein asked him smilingly. And cat got his tongue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ENJOY!!