Bad

The Inseparable Ones

“What is Bangtan Boys, Jungkook-ah?”

“Eu, nothing Yein-ah. It’s just a group between me and my senior in football club,” Jungkook hurrily hang up his phone.

“Ah, okay then,”

“By the way, congratulations for getting out from the hospital!!!” he handed out the carnation for her.

“Red carnation! My favorite! Thank you Jungkook-ah. You always know how to make me happy. Hehehehe,”

“It’s nothing compared to my Yein’s health. How’s your eyes?”

“MY Yein? Since when I’m yours? It’s good. It’s still hard to walk far but I could recognize people’s faces now,”

“Hey, rather than having some chit-chat there. How about helping your pitiful grandfather with these snacks?” complained Grandpa Jung cut Jungkook’s comment.

                Jungkook got off from the couch and approached Grandpa Jung. While he was walking, Yein pushed him off to the couch and laughed.

“Ya! Jung Yein!”

***

“And here we come our main guests, Jimin and Taehyung,” said Hoseok

“Thank you, guys. We’re glad to come here. To see you guys again. Thank you. It was such an honor,” explained Jimin as if he got an award from Academy Awards.

“Shut up!” said Yoongi while throwing a pillow at him. “Now, everybody please raise you cans and your juice, Jungkook-ah, to celebrate them,”

                Jungkook smiled at his hyungs’ behavior. What a peaceful day. Youngjae was arrested, Yein came back home, and his hyungs can go back to school. What could he expect more?

“Hyung, you said there is something that we need to discuss. What is it?”

“Yah, kookie-yah. Just relax okay. We could discuss it later, okay,”

“I only ask,”

TING! TONG!

“I guess that’s our pizza coming,” Namjoon got up from his couch to open the door.

DORR!

                The rest of Bangtan turned their heads after hearing a shotgun sound. Jungkook reflexed to approached Namjoon only to find him lying to the ground with blood streamed from his stomach.

“HYUNG! NAMJOON HYUNG!”

“What’s happening?”

DORR!!

                Another bullet was released from the mysterious guy. Seokjin and Yoongi—being the oldest one—took their gun and also released a bullet at him. Hoseok and Jungkook pulled Namjoon to safer place and tried to stop the bleeding.

“Call an ambulance and police now!” ordered Yoongi.

“Drop your gun!” yelled Seokjin

                The other party did not listen and kept shooting at the whole room.

DORR!

                This bullet hit Jimin’s leg and made him limped. Yoongi shot another bullet and Hoseok kicked one of the mysterious guys.

“Who are you?” He fell and his gun was confiscated from him. Hoseok secured him.

                The other one was trying to shoot Jungkook but Jungkook punched him first in the face. Making both of them fighting.

“You guys ruined my business and make my brother went into your side. So, I should ruin you guys too,” Mark kept shooting while yelling in anger.

“Is he crazy or something? Why did he shoot at us when it’s his fault. Duh,” complained sassy Yoongi while reloading his gun.

“DUCK!’ Shout Seokjin and aimed his gun at Mark. His bullet only hit a bit of Marks’s shoulder so it didn’t bother him to keep shooting at them.

                Police siren and ambulance sirens wailed loudly outside the building. Seokjin could hear police army ran towards the building, ready to tame the situation.

“Taehyung-ah! Help Jungkook to bring Namjoon and Jimin to the ambulance, now!” ordered Yoongi. “Drop your gun, you son of a b*tch! You’re surrounded by police now!”

                Mark didn’t take Yoongi’s words and laugh. He pointed his gun at his head, ready to take his own life.

“NO! Come on, dude. Don’t do that. You could still do something good,” said Seokjin.

“Drop your gun, young man. Or else you don’t want to imagine that,” said Police Chief.

“Dad!” called Seokjin.

“You think I’m scared with your threat?” said Mark

                Police Chief released a shoot to his leg in order to make him stopped shooting. Then he ordered his army to secure the place and Mark before he shot himself. Mark was dragged to the police car along with Jackson who was unconscious after fighting with Jungkook.

“Good job, son,” Police Chief pat his son’s head with a proud smile.

“Not yet, abeoji. Until they were put in jail,”

“Soon. Don’t worry about it. Now, let’s go to the hospital. You and Yoongi need to have a medical check-up,”

***

“How’s Namjoon?” asked Seokjin

“He’s in a critical condition. He lost too many bloods, hyung,” said Taehyung wearily

“Jimin?” asked Yoongi

“He’s receiving treatment along with Hoseok. Jungkook…. His girl suddenly call when he was about receiving treatment,” Taehyung pointed at the end of the hall.

“Okay, you go get some rest. We’ll take turns,” said Yoongi.

 

Not far from the waiting room, Jungkook stood up against the big window while listening to Yein’s words.

“Can you tell me where you are now? It’s already past midnight you know,”

                He took a deep breath and exhaled it.

“I’m at the hospital,”

“Mwo? Hospital? Why? Did you injure yourself?

“Not really, Jut a bullet hit a glimpse of my shoulder and some black and blue in my face,”

“What are you into?”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be home in the morning,”

“Don’t tell me t not worry you okay. I’ll go to the hospital now,” the she hang up the phone.

“Hello? Yein-ah? Ya! Jung Yein!” He put his phone back to his pocket. “ I could explain to you at home, you know,” he mumbled to himself.

                He walked to the waiting room again. Jimin and Hoseok also have come back from emergency.

“You need to get treatment, maknae,” said Hoseok

“Yes, hyung. Just tell me if anything happened to Namjoon hyung,”

***

“Yein-ah!” called Jimin

“O, annyeonghaseyo, Jimin sunbae.

“Just call me oppa. It sounds better. Hahaha,” joked Jimin. “What brings you here?”

                Yein only observed Jimin and the rest of Bangtan with cringed in his eyebrows. “Jungkook said he’s in a hospital, so I came here,”

“Yein-ah!” called Jungkook.

                Yein ran to his side and checked on him. “What happened to you? Did you have fight with gangster or what?”

“I’ll explain it to you,” Jungkook pulled Yein’s hand to another place.

“Careful you both. Since we can’t see you in the dark, don’t do anything immoral,” joked Taehyung

“HYUNG!”

                The rest of Bangtan laughed and cheered at both of them.

***

“I demand an explanation, Kookie-yah! Where are you taking me?”

“Let’s sit down first,” Jungkook pulled Yein’s hand and asked her to sit beside him. “Remember, when I first joined football club? It’s not actually a football club. We’re some kind of groups called Bangtan Boys. It’s subdivision from Central Police to ‘take care’ criminal business around students. Seokjin hyung’s father is the one who responsible for this division. Namjoon hyung is our leader,”

“What did you guys do?”

“It’s like police, but with small scale. We fought bad people, you know like heroes. The recent case we took was OD’d in our school. Youngjae sunbaenim is the culprit. Well, he’s not the real culprit but yeah. He did that,”

                Yein gasped at Jungkook’s explanation. “So you’re being in danger?”

“No! Not always. But…,” his explanation was cut when he saw Yein’s facial expression. “Don’t cry, Yein. I’m fine. It’s my own choice. Don’t worry about that,”

“Don’t worry you said??!!” Yein raised her intonation. “How could I not worry when you have to fight those thugs? When you have bruised or injured yourself? How if… how if you were lost and I could lose you forever?”

                Her shaky voice made Jungkook’s heart heavy. He swore to his and her parents for making her happy, but now she’s crying over him.

“Sssshhhh, I’m fine, Yein-ah. It’s just a light wound,”

“It’s just a light wound, you said? How if the bullet aimed into your heart? Now, you maybe could walk with limping leg, what about next time? Seeing you lying on the hospital bed, not able to do anything?” cried Yein.

                Jungkook pulled her into his embrace and calmed her. He patted her back and kissed her head. Yein cried in his chest while hitting his chest.

“I’m sorry~~,”

***

                Surgery room lamp has turned off and a doctor came out with a heavy expression.

“How’s him, doc?” asked Jimin

“The bullet almost hit his heart and lungs. He lost too much bloods,” explained him

“So, he makes it right?” asked Taehyung

“I’m sorry, but no,” said the doctor heavily. “Unfortunately, we could not save him,”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hard to make this chapter. Huhuhuhu

Forgive me please T_T