Rescue Part 1

The Inseparable Ones

Chaos. That’s what Mark saw, and he enjoyed it. Loud cries, Loud yells, Loud shrieks from all over the side. One café is enough? No. Let’s make firewood from those cafes, smiled Mark.

He’s that one freaking psycho.

FLASHBACK

                1 hour after escaping

                Mark arrived at Youngjae’s rehabilition place. He and Jackson stared at his little brother who did his therapy after suicide attempts he did. As a big brother, he really want to stand beside him and support him. But, he couldn’t do it. Youngjae has disappointed him. 

“Are you sure you’re gonna do this?” asked Jackson

“Yes. For the sake of him, and my revenge,” answered Mark. “He took my brother, and then I should take his sister too,”

FLASHBACK END

                Jackson watched Mark’s back carefully. His brother was sick, he knew it. He always got what he wanted since they were little. He wanted a little brother? Youngjae came to their house after his parents died from accident. He wanted money from his own pocket? He took Youngjae’s parents’ business because he loved Youngjae too much. But, he decided to change the purpose of the business into something bad.

                And it was getting dangerous.

 “That stupid police boy group will come anytime soon. And I should check if that girl was still trapped in the café,”

***

“Calm down, Jungkook-ah. Leave the rest to us. We’re on our way to the beach. Don’t worry too much about Yein,” asked Hoseok

“I can’t, hyung. Yein didn’t answer my calls at all. I also tried to call Jin and Kei, but still no response,” Jungkook couldn’t stay calm at his room. He kept walking back and forth in his room. “What should I do, hyung?”

“Stay at the house. Okay? We’ll report any information for you later,” said Seokjin calmly. Jungkook hung up his phone.

“DAMN THIS HOUSE ARREST!!” yelled Jungkook.

                He hated being so helpless. He wanted to do something but he couldn’t do anything about it. God, what should I do? Thought Jungkook.

                Then, suddenly his cellphone rang its ringtone, Jungkook grabbed his phone and took the call.

“Hyung?! How’s there? Have you arrived?” asked Jungkook in hurry.

“Hello, Jeon Jungkook-sshi. The youngest police recruit in Seoul City Police Department. Have you seen the news?”

“Mark Tuan..,” hissed Jungkook. “What did you do? What do you want actually?”

“Revenge? But, not really. I just love the screaming sound from people. Confused. Terrified. It’s fascinating, isn’t it?”

PSYCHO! Thought Jungkook.

                He wanted to yell at Mark but he held it. Showing his anger meant he was defeated.

“Yes, I have watched the news,” answered Jungkook calmly.

“You sound so calm after hearing the news. It’s not fun of you. Should we add some excitement then?” Mark stopped his talk and Jungkook unawared that he held his breath waiting for Mark’s words.

“Ah, Jung Yein for example? I heard she with her friends was also at this beach,”

The eyes of Jungkook widened after hearing Mark’s words. How did he know that Yein was there? Did he stalk her? So many questions appeared inside his head, mostly about how did he escape the jail?

“What are you going to do? What do you want actually?”

“You. Come to this beach in 3 hours or I will find that girlfriend of you and put her in the fire. Remember that,” said him before hanging up the call.

“DAMN!” He couldn’t go outside the house because of his leg cuffs, but Yein was in danger. What should he do?

                Jungkook ruffled his hair in frustration. He should think something, but he couldn’t.

“Wait, he said ‘he’ll find Yein’ it means he hasn’t met her! I should call her again,”

***

“Jin hyung, I guess we should find the survivors first. This fire is hella big,” said Yoongi

“I know. But, we need to let the fire-escaping process to the FD. We’ll find another victims before it gets worse,” replied Seokjin

“Yes, hyung,” said Bangtan Boys in unison

                Jin patrolled around the site trying to calm the crowd because the fire was getting bigger and burnt not only a café, but also another 3 cafes. Then, he saw someone familiar among the crowd. Trembling and staring blankly at the fire while clutching onto her shirt.

“Hey, you’re Park Myungeun… Jin, aren’t you?” asked Jin

“Yes, and you…,”

“I’m Kim Seokjin. Are you the witness of the fire?” Jin could saw a glimpse of fear from her eyes but she managed it to calm herself.

“Y-y-yes… I was with my other two friends in the café. Then, suddenly one of the waiters ran in panic and screamed for fire. We panicked at that time too. I remembered holding my friends’ hands. But, after I came to my mind, I never hold onto somebody,” she cried after telling Jin about them. Jin understood that she panicked and scared and a bit guilty for leaving her friends.

“So, you didn’t know what cause the fire? Where are you friends now?”

“I don’t know, sir. I don’t know where they are too. Oh MY GOD.. What did I just do? What kind of friend I am?” freaked Myungeun.

“Hey, calm down. Police will do their best to find them and stop the fire. You stay here and safe, okay?”

                Myungeun nodded weakly and told Seokjin in details about the café.

RRRRRRRRRR!!

“Oh, what is it Jungkook-ah?”

“Hyung! Can you please find Yein for me? Please hyung. Mark just called me and he said he’ll kill Yein in fire If I didn’t come to the beach now,”

“WHAT?!”

***

                Police focus on this mission was to find survivor inside the fire. After hearing Jungkook’s words about Mark’s threat call, Bangtan Boys decided to split them in order to save Yein and to catch Mark Tuan. Yoongi, Seokjin, and Taehyung joined the Fire Department to enter the café, while Jimin and Hoseok cooperated with terror squad to find Mark.

“Let’s go!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M VERY VERY VERY SORRY TO YOU MY SUNSCRIBERS!!

I couldn't update the story because I need to focus to finish my final project for my final jury T.T

Because I plan to graduate this fall, so yeah, it's really hectic with those drawings, model-making, and journals.

I'm really sorry guys. Will you forgive me?

So, i'll try to update whenever I have free time because this story also will end soon.

So, don't forget to comment! Hehehe

OWH! BY THE WAY HAVE YOU SEEN JUNGKOOK-YEIN INTERACTION LATELY?