Red-Handed Jill

The Inseparable Ones

“Really, hyung? You gave me this for free?” said a student in the school backyard.

“Yup. Just think of it as a bonus for my loyal buyer,” answered the older one.

“Wooaa, Thank you so much hyung!”

                Youngjae walked out from the school backyard to go back to his radio club.

“I hope it will end this way,”

***

                Jungkook couldn’t concentrate to whatever his teacher said in class. He kept scribbling in his book the connection between all the OD cases, Yein’s case, the drug pills that Yein took, and Youngjae. The first case, Yugyeom, he was collapsed during the soccer game. The other case also happened during the victim was in an important event. He suspected that the drug was consumed to improve their stamina or something, but they used it too much and it left impact for their own body.

                But, Youngjae has experienced the same symptoms at that time. Why would he harm himself by eating the drug? Oh, maybe to avoid suspicion for himself. It could happen. Then, Yein’s case. She said she got the drugs from Youngjae. Or not. Then, one of her friend said Youngjae made a commotion in their group regarding Yein’s collapse incident. Why would Youngjae did that? Why would Youngjae reveal his true form? What did he plan to do?

“Jeon Jungkook! Jungkook-ah! Jungkook-ah!” called Teacher Go

“Jungkook-ah, saem is calling you,” his friend in the back hit his back lightly to make him aware.

“Ah yeah?” Too bad, the teacher has already threw a srunch of paper towards him

“Aw!”

“Good, now you’re awake. Have you been daydreaming?” said the teacher.

“Sorry, ma’am. It’s just--,”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

                A loud scream was heard all over the hallway making all students and teachers surprised.

“You guys stay here,” said Mrs. Go

                She went out to the hallway just like the other teachers. In the commotion between students, Jungkook slipped and followed the teachers’ direction.

                He was shocked seeing two girls sat helplessly in the hallway while pointing to a direction. When Jungkook saw it, a student collapsed holding a small bottle which empty.

“When did you find him?” asked the principal

“We.. were just about to come back to class from rest room. At first he looked normal, the suddenly he collapsed just like that,” explained of the girl. The nurse teacher brought both of them to the nurse room.

“Another student fell. What will happen to our school, sir?” inquired a teacher.

“Police still investigated the case. We couldn’t do anything yet the media would be happy about the news. I’m afraid we will have a board meeting to close this school. Temporary or forever maybe,” answered the headmaster.

                All of the teachers went to their class again to continue the lecture while some of them crried the student to the nurse room. Jungkook saw a few grains of medicine fell from his grip and took it.

                Judging from the shape, it looked like Yein’s drugs.

“I must bring it to Seokjin hyung,” he put the grains to his pocket and went back to his class.

                From the stairs, Youngjae only looked the whole scene with sad grin.

***

The class before break was dismissed early due to the latest incident. Still thinking about the case, he wandered along the hallway. Then, he realized he walked too far until the school’s first floor. He walked to the shoes rack then he saw a familiar figure standing in front of it.

“Free? Really?”

“Of course only for you. My loyal buyer,” Youngjae’s sweet voice sounded so appealing to the younger boy.

“Woaa, hyung! I’m about to call you because next week I have this piano recital and I need it to make me staying awake,”

“Don’t eat it too much,”

‘Is he making a transaction?’ thought Jungkook

                Jungkook took out his phone to capture the moment.

***

                Seeing Jungkook came closer to him, he called one of his buyers to meet him in front of the shoes rack.

“Youngjae sunbae, what is it?”

                Youngjae handed a small brown package to him.

“For you. Free,”

“Free? Really?”

“Of course only for you. My loyal buyer,” explained Youngjae

“Woaa, hyung! I’m about to call you because next week I have this piano recital and I need it to make me staying awake,”

“Don’t eat it too much,” he said it in low volume.

                He saw Jungkook took out his phone, ready to capture his transaction. Before, he used to choose a secluded place to protect his secret, but now he didn’t care anymore about it. He’s tired running like a criminal, although he knew he’s already a criminal.

‘So Jungkook, if you could catch me. Do it now,’ thought Youngjae deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I could update again!

I hope you like it, though it's a bit crappy. Huhuhuhu

Maybe I'm a little bit tired because of my activities.

But don't worry I'll try my best to finish the story to satisfy you my readers!

Thank you heeyeonnie_ and uknowlove for providing me the link, I'm hoping they will have another closer interactions.

This chapter is dedicated for you <333

Good night!!