Misundertanding

The Inseparable Ones

Seoul High School was busier than ever since the last two weeks. Another student was down with the same cause as Yugyeom. Mass media were all around the school, waiting for a statement from the school officials. Principal decided not to give any statement to the media and kept cooperating with police. The school activities were still active. Only the atmosphere between the students was heavy.

“I can’t believe what’s happening in our school. Our school was famous for its reputation, and it was ruined because of that damn drug!” nagged Kei.

“Yes, I wonder who is the damn dealer. I mean, hello, what did you get after selling those drugs inside this school?” asked Jin

                Yein also nodded in agreement because of her friends’ argument. She didn’t have any idea how come drugs can exist in this school. Is it just a neighborhood phenomenon or another purpose.

“I wonder who is the…..,” Yein’s speech was cut because suddenly a student came running while shouting something.

“LEE CHANHYUK SUNBAENIM WAS OD’ED!!” yelled him.

                Kei stopped the student who apparently their classmate, Song Minho. “What is it Minho-ya?”

“Lee Chanhyuk was found overdosed in men’s bathroom, Kei. Now, everybody is gathering in front of the door,”

“How can you be so sure it’s od’ed? How if he only faint due to slipped,” inquired Yein.

“Faint? With his eyes open? With bubbles in his mouth? Clearly not,”

“EEHHH??”

                Three of them rushed to the school building and saw bunch of students gathered in front of the boys bathroom. There was a police line crossing the door, forbade everybody to see better about the whole incident.

“Is Chanhyuk sunbaenim okay?” asked Jin

“He’s OD’d, do you think he’s okay?” snapped another student.

                Kei rolled her eyes and hit his shoulder lightly. “You know that’s not what she means,”

“I also don’t know. Hope he will be okay just like Yugyeom,”

                Yein suddenly remember his classmate, Yugyeom, who also had the same incident. His parents still didn’t give them permission to visit Yugyeom because his condition was not stable yet until today. She still can’t believe for the past 2 months, 5 students have already overdosed for the same reason.

“Who is the culprit? Is it our school student? Or someone outside this school?” mumbled Yein

“You haven’t heard the rumor?” asked Jin. “There was a rumor circulating here, they said Jimin sunbaenim and Taehyung sunbaenim were the dealer.”

“EEEHHH? How come? Both of them are good and funny people,” said Yein

“You know them?”

“Well, they’re Jungkook’s senior in football team. Sometimes, I also encounter them when I watch his practice,”

“See? Are you aware that most of the victims were football team player?”

                Both Yein and Kei stayed silent and nodded in realization. “But maybe that’s only a coincidence.”

“Well, there won’t be any response if there is no action,”

“But I’m sure Taehyung sunbaenim and Jimin sunbaenim didn’t do that,” said Yein.

***

                As the rumor had it, Both Jimin and Taehyung didn’t even bothered by it. They were still the aces of the football team, their juniors still paid respect to them, and the coach still put them in the main team. They still flirted with girls and bothered their most favorite dongsaeng, Jungkook. While they were calm, Jungkook was the one who worried about them. He didn’t understand how the rumor can go up to the surface. What exactly they did until things happened like this?

“Hyung,” Jungkook called Jimin who washed his face at the water tap.

“What is it maknae-ya?” He didn’t look him at the eyes and continue to dry his face using towel.

“How can you be so calm?”

“Ah, regarding the rumor? Why should I be bothered? I didn’t do anything. The truth will be revealed after 65 days,”

“It’s 75 days, hyung. We should do something about this. Our investigation didn’t find any progress, now you and Taehyung hyung happened to be in the rumor. Can you please think more seriously?”

“Jungkook-ah, sooner or later we will reveal the culprit of this case. We just need to keep moving forward and try harder. The more hard we face this case, it means something bigger will be revealed later,”

                Jungkook stunned after hearing his words. Since when his never-serious hyung could say things like this?

“How? My words are great right? I’m quoting a book that I just read this morning in the class. HAHAHAHA,” laughed Jimin.

                The younger one rolled his eyes and said, “hyung, the principal is looking for you,”

***

“BIG HEADLINE EVERYBODY!” shouted Song Minho. “Park Jimin sunbaenim and Kim Taehyung sunbaenim were suspended from school!”

                All of students in cafeteria were rushing to move closer to Minho. Including Jungkook and Yein. “Taehyung sunbaenim was caught red-handed for delivering something to Chanhyuk sunbaenim yesterday.”

“Are you sure it was Taehyung oppa?” asked his fangirls

“Are you sure it was drug that he was delivered?” asked his fanboys

“Where did you get the news?” inquired Yein

“I was at the teacher room when Mrs. Yoon were talking about that to Mr. Jung,”

                Jungkook hurrily ran from the cafeteria.

“Jungkook-ah!” called Yein

“Hyung, what is it all about?” inquired Jungkook

“You’ve heard. We were suspended for two weeks,”

“For what? Because of the rumor? You’re not the one who spread those drugs!”

“Well, even though we’re not the culprit, the principal has said so. We have no choice but to follow this punishment,” said Jimin calmly

“I can’t believe you didn’t do anything to save your name. Look hyung, I’ll find a way to catch that culprit and bring back you back to school,” declared Jungkook.

                He rushed himself from the football meeting room leaving Jimin and Taehyung.

“Our kookie already set his goal,” Taehyung sighed

“Yes, he should understand later,”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY ANOTHER UPDATE!!

I'm very very very sorry for not updating for 3 weeks?

I've been busy lately with my scholarship events, school assignments, and student body things

Thank you for keep supporting the story. I hope you will feel better with this not-so-interesting chapter.

Please leave a comment after reading this and keep supporting the story.

I Love you my sunscribers!