Her Bubbly Personality

The Inseparable Ones

“GOAL!!!” As soon as Jungkook made a goal with his free kick, a loud commotion arose from everybody who watch them. It was only practice though, but the new member already got attention from everybody in school.

“Good job maknae!” praised Taehyung. “You have to wave to the girls who already cheer us up,”

“Eh, why should I? It’s not even a friendship match,” Jungkook released himself from Taehyung and went straight to the bench.

“Good job, Jungkook. You made a good choice for accepting our offer,” said the coach

                Jungkook only smiled and drank his water. Then, he heard the radio school was going on air.

Good afternoon everybody. This Jung Yein in the house yo! Hahaha. I will be in charge to accompany you for the next 45 minutes. Like yesterday, today we also have a theme to be discussed. It’s FRIENDSHIP! You guys have a precious friend you cherished most, don’t you? How about if you share the story with us? You can send us a message to our homepage or put a note into the box in front of our station. I will try to read all of your story and also your request of song. For now, let’s listen to Junggigo feat. Soyu-Some. Have a nice lunch!”

                He giggled hearing her voice. As he expected, Yein had adorable voice that you always want to hear. It was her voice that could make him sleep when they afraid of thunder. It was her voice which could calm him when he was about to explode in anger. It was her voice that saved him from the fire 12 years ago.

Maybe I should send her a message, thought Jungkook. He picked up his bottle and walked to the building.

“Hey, where are you going?” asked coach

“Shower, then go home. Thank you for today, sir,”

“You don’t want to join us having lunch?”

“No, thank you. Maybe next time,” Jungkook said without looking at his coach.

***

“Let’s see, oh this one is from Kim Min-hye from class 2-2,” She raised the background music volume then lowered it. “Hello, Yein. Hello, too. I and my friend have been together since we were in middle school. So, it’s been 5 years then? We have so many things in common but also sometimes we fight. But, that’s what makes our friendship stronger don’t you think so? I really love my bestfriend and we promised to be friend until we die hehehe. Oh, Recently she won a gold medal from fencing. Can you please play her favorite song? It’s Infinite F-My Heart is beating. Thank you for reading my message,” Yein raised the BGM again then lowered it.

“Wow, that was nice story from Kim Minhye. Also congratulations to her best friend. Too bad she didn’t mention her name. Wait, if I’m not mistaken the one who recently won a gold medal is Kang HyeSung right? Well, I hope it’s correct and this song is specially dedicated for you from your best friend,” Yein raised again the volume and rest.

                Youngjae knocked the DJ room to gain Yein’s attention. He raised a board with a “10 more minutes” sign written on it. Yein nodded and lowered the BGM music.

“Yippie, thanks for so many messages that already come. You guys have so many stories about friendship, don’t you? Since our time is not much, should I tell you guys the story about my friendship?” She raised the volume a bit as the song from Super Junior [Happy Together] played. “I have this friend that I already know since I was a little. We were always together since that time. Sometimes my parents always said ‘if you see me, you can see my bestfriend’~~”

                Jungkook walked at the hallway and stopped when Yein told a story about herself and… him. He stood, leaning against the wall and kept listening to Yein’s broadcast. He wondered what kind of story that she will brought.

“He always protects me no matter what. As return, I would teach him some lesson that he couldn’t understand. I didn’t say he’s stupid but he has other activity so we study together. He’s someone that I cherish the most. He always stay by my side in any circumstances. I hope you stay healthy and active. Fighting, chinguya!! Then, to close our meeting today we have Toheart-Delicious. See you again next time. Annyeong!” Yein played the song and cleaned the desk.

                When she came out from the DJ room, Youngjae, Chanhyuk, Hayoung, and Sujeong already wait for her in the lounge.

“Congratulations, Yein. Once again your program is the best here,” praised Choi Youngjae, the Radio club president.

“Thank you sunbae. It’s because of your help, too,”

“Finally we have a radio announcer. After Jin decided not to be active anymore, we don’t know who will be our DJ,” said Lee Chanhyuk, the music editor

“You have a good nature to be an announcer,” said Ryu Sujeong. Yein smiled shyly to them. “Oh, by the way I was curious. Who is your bestfriend? From what we heard earlier, he must be very special to you.”

“Yep, I already consider him as my own family. No, he IS my family,”

“I smell something fishy here. He’s only your best friend? You don’t feel… anything towards him?” asked Youngjae

“Nonono, he’s my bestfriend,” then her phone is ringing.

Are you done? I’m waiting for you to have lunch together. You bestfriend. She smiled at hs message.

“Come on, tell us. Do we know him?” asked Chanhyuk

“He is also a student here. Maybe you already see him,” Chanhyuk, Youngjae, and Sujeong nodded in agreement.

“Hey, let’s have lunch together. My treat,” said Youngjae

“Sorry sunbae, I already have another appointment,”

“With your boy-best-friend?” teased Chanhyuk

                Yein didn’t answer the question and just showed them her cute smile. “You’ll know him sooner. Until that time, please take care of me. Hehehe. Sunbae, I’m taking your chips!” She took her bag and her stick then walked to the door before Chanhyuk could protest.

***

“Finished?” asked Jungkook when Yein walked out from the radio club room.

“You startled me! You know I can’t see you if you stand there,” protested Yein. Jungkook was standing in front of the radio club room playing with his phone.

“Sorry. You have finished, haven’t you? Let’s have lunch. I’m hungry!” Jungkook showed his aegyo

“You aegyo won’t impact me,” Jungkook pouted and walked beside Yein. She opened the chips and feed Jungkook some. “Eat this for time being.”

                Jungkook led her to go to the school cafeteria. At this time, the place would be quiet since most students were already home or had extension classes.

“I heard your broadcast. You were talking about us, right?” asked Jungkook

“We’re talking about friendship. Since I don’t have many friends, so I told about you. Don’t worry, I don’t mention your name so your fans won’t be bothered,”

“I don’t mind you mention my name though. Have I told you that you did a great job? When I walked from the field to your room, many students were listening to it and talked about you,”

“Really? Thank you!” They stopped talking to eat their food. “Oh, how’s practice? I’m sorry I couldn’t watch you. Next time, I will watch you.”

“Take your time. There will be another practice. Today I just put a goal with my new technique and every single girls cheer at me,” Jungkook boasted. Yein only put don’t-show-you-arrogant-face-at-me look on her face.

“Just eat, Jungkook-ah,”

                Then two girls approached Jungkook and Yein.

“You’re Jeon Jungkook from soccer club, aren’t you?” asked a girl with ponytail

“Yep,” Jungkoo answered them without looking at them.

“You were so cool today,” said the other girl

“Thank you,” said Jungkook with a smirk. Then he continued eating his lunch.

“Who are you? Jungkook’s girlfriend? Why did you eat with him?” asked the ponytail girl.

“No, I just~~” Jungkook cut Yein’s speech. “Why did you ask her? Is it your problem if I eat with someone?” asked Jungkook coldly.

“No, we just want to know. That’s it,” she said again with frightened look.

“She’s my friend. And you don’t need a reason why I eat with her,”

“O-okay. Have a nice lunch. You too,” said the other girl and went away.

                After they slipped away, Yein nudged him.

“Why are you so cold at them?”

“They’re annoying. Asking me where will I eat, where is my house, what is my phone number, bla bla bla,”

“I thought you like having fangirls,”

“I like them. I respect them. I felt grateful to them. But, when they became annoying, I hate them,”

“Maybe because they care of you,”

“I only need you to take care of me. Not them,”

                Yein smiled and pinched his chubby cheeks.

“Aigoo, do you think I’m your mother? My baby is already grown up,” teased Yein

“Ya! Stop calling me baby. I’m a year older than you, I hope you remember,” Yein only laughed at him and continued eating. She also put a spoonful of rice and acted to feed Jungkook, seeing Jungkook’s annoyed face made Yein’s laughed harder. Jungkook also laughed with her. He maybe act cold towards the other, but to her? It’s impossible.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must be rooting them so much.. It's only 3 days after I started the story and I already made 3 chapters with 1 poster hahaha. Oh, has anyone interested in making a poster about this story? I will gladly accept it! Love you <333