Epilogue

The Inseparable Ones

If you just clicked this chapter go back one chapter!

hehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Jungkook-ah, what is taking you so long?” called Aunty Jung from living room.

“I just couldn’t find my Chewbacca socks,”

“Ya! They were on your left desk,” reported Yein. “And since when you would care about your socks? Come on, we’re going to be late and Seokjin oppa will angry again.”

“I found it!”

                Jungkook ran to the living room where Grandfather Jung, Aunty Jung, and Yein waited for him in displeased manner.

“I’m sorry. It’s my lucky socks, so I have to use it for my big day!” exclaimed Jungkook.

“That’s why I told you to put it in your wardrobe, so you won’t forget about it,”

“I already put it there. I just don’t remember that I already took it this morning,”

“Enough with the debate, honey. Come on. Hop onto the car,”

                As Jungkook mentioned before, it was a big day for him and the rest of Bangtan Boys. They were acknowledged as the youngest investigation team of Seoul Police Department. It was an award from the head police as they could stop drug dealing among students, even catches the culprits. Their team will be a role model for new recruitments of Seoul Police.

                The award was supposed to be held last month but Jungkook disagreed very strongly as his punishment was not yet completed. Though he was a ‘hero’, his counselor made him to finish his house arrest punishment—but the duration was reduced because of his heroic acts.

“I want to attend the ceremony, so please, let it be held after my punishment was done,” pleaded Jungkook at that time.

                They arrived at the Seoul Police Plaza where the ceremony was held. The auditorium was already full with people. Bangtan Boys member, their families, and the rest of Seoul Polices, even Namnjoon’s family is also there. He was awarded as lifetime hero for his heroic death.

                “Everybody please be seated, the ceremony will be started in a moment,” informed the MC.

***

“Congratulations, oppa-deul. You deserve it after the energy, sweat, tears, and blood you have spent,” said Yein in a sarcastic but genuine tone at the after party.

“Aigoo, thank you very much our little sister,” teased Hoseok.

“At least, I will be seeing you not in badly-beaten face anymore,”

“It depends though. If the head police give us another hard task, maybe you won’t see my handsome face anymore,” joked Taehyung.

“Oppa! Don’t say something like that!” the rest of Bangtan Boys laughed at Yein’s reaction. “Anyway, where is Jungkook? I didn’t see him after the ceremony,”

                Jimin pointed his chin to a corner where Jungkook sit down quietly avoiding the crowd.

“Just go. Don’t mind us. So happy to have a girlfriend,” complained Hoseok. Yein laughed at him at walked towards Jungkook.

“Why you don’t join the other oppa?” asked Yein. Jungkook looked up and smiled. He patted an empty spot next to him, signaling Yein to sit down.

“I just want to be alone. To reflect on something,”

“What is it?”

“I just wished Namjoon hyung and omma and appa were here. I hope they would see me in proud eyes about my acts,” he played the police badge to divert his thoughts.

“I’m sure they proud of you at wherever they are, Kookie-yah,” said Yein trying to comfort Jungkook. “You just missed your parents, right? It occurs to me too sometimes. But I’m glad I have you, grandpa, and aunty by my side. And I have new oppas now. Especially you, Jungkook-ah. I hope you won’t leave me alone in the dark anymore,”

“Of course I won’t. I promised your parents to protect you with all my life,”

“Don't. Don’t protect me with all your life. Your life is also important for me. But, let's protect each other until death do us part. We’re inseparable,” Yein slipped her hands to Jungkook’s arm and put her head to his shoulder.

“Inseparable. I like that word,” Yein looked at Jungkook’s eyes and smiled.

                Jungkook’s head moves closer to Yein’s face. His eyes stared at her pink lips, smelled her sweet scent from her hair and neck. He felt happy and grateful for having her by his side.

“YAH! GO GET A ROOM! THIS IS A PUBLIC SPACE YOU KNOW?!” scolded Hoseok.

                Jungkook and Yein broke their eye contact and realized that every pairs of eyes were staring at them. Jungkook smiled awkwardly, while Yein hides her face because of embarrassment.

“Hyung, you ruined a good moment!” complained Taehyung, followed by laughter and cheers around the room. They teased Yein and Jungkook for having a little party for themselves. Even Grandpa Jung and Aunty Jung joined Bangtan Boys to tease them.

“Please remember me not to kill my hyungs for this incident,” whispered Jungkook to Yein’s ear.

“And remind me as well not to hit Hoseok oppa’s back with my platform shoes,”

Jungkook looked at her and giggled.

She landed a quick peck onto Jungkook’s lips before someone disturbed them again. But unfortunately, Jungkook didn’t think the same as he replied her peck with a romantic kiss.

“YAH, JEON JUNG--,” Hoseok was about to protest again but Yoongi shut his mouth with his hand.

“Shut up, J-Hoe,” snapped Yoongi.

 

THE END

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, finally it's finished!

Thank you for always supporting the story even when I couldn't update regularly as I said.

I always looking forward at your comments, uprates, and subscribes, because it really encourgaes me to write and update.

I hope you enjoy the last chapter.

See you in my next story.

Have a nice day!