Shocked

The Inseparable Ones

Jungkook was about to call Yein when suddenly the girl fell on Youngjae’s embrace.

BRUUGHHH!!

“Jungkook-ah!” yelled Yein

                Without his conscience, Jungkook already beating his senior until blood coming out from his mouth.

“Jungkook, Stop!!” Yein tried to stop Jungkook. Jungkook tossed her aside and beat him again.

“JEON JUNGKOOK STOP IT!!” yelled Yein before the whole school watched their fighting.

                Jungkook finally stopped beating Youngjae and made him standing. Youngjae’s face was black and blue because of him. Yein relieved the fight didn’t cause many students to see.

“Once again I saw you getting close to Yein. Your handsome face would not be handsome again,” threat Jungkook. He left Youngjae while pulling Yein to come with him.

                Yein can’t help but looked apologetic at Youngjae.

***

“What the hell is going on with you, Jungkook-ah?” yelled Yein in high tone after they arrived at their house.

                Jungkook was clearly mad, because she saw his face was really red holding anger.

“I just don’t like you get close to him,”

“Why? What is it? You never act like this before, Jungkook-ah,”

“WHY CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND YEIN-AH?!”

“HOW CAN I UNDERSTAND IF YOU NEVER TALK TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING?” replied Yein in anger. She was at ease because her grandfather and her aunt were not in home at that time. Her patient was done because of Jungkook. “YOU USED TO TELL ME EVERYTHING. I STILL TOLD YOU EVERYTHING, JUNGKOOK-AH. WHY WOULDN’T YOU??”

“I just want to protect you. He has something fishy in his action, Yein-ah. Can you see it?”

“Something fishy? You’re the one who has something fishy. I didn’t find something fishy on Youngjae sunbae’s action,”

“Just don’t,”

“Why? Why I can’t go anywhere near him? Why? Explain it to me,” asked Yein

“I TOLD YOU I CAN’T TELL YOU THE REASON, JUNG YEIN!”

“THEN DON’T BE SO SELFISH, JEON JUNGKOOK. I can befriend with anybody who I likes, so can you. I never--,” Jungkook pulled Yein and kiss her to stop her argument. She widened her eyes and shocked. She couldn’t do anything until Jungkook broke the hug.

“I’m sorry I’m selfish. I’m sorry I can’t tell you. I just want to protect you,” said Jungkook in small voice.

                Yein slapped his face and ran to her room. Not bothering to care about Jungkook anymore.

***

                Yein slammed her door hard and sat behind it. She completely had no idea why would Jungkook did that to her. He used to be a cute boy who always wants to play with her. He used to be a place where she could tell him everything. He used to tell her everything. Jungkook must be hiding something from her. A secret that make her best friend changed like this.

                She was about to forgive him, then she suddenly remember what he just did to her.

“ARRRRRGHHHH, WHAT IS IT WITH YOU JEON JUNGKOOK?” Yein yelled all of her heart and cried behind the door.

***

“Yein-ah, can you open the door? Let’s talk,” Jungkook knocked her door. He admitted that he went overboard by releasing his anger and stress towards Yein. If he wanted to protect her, he should tell her everything from the start. It was his fault. It was his selfishness. That’s why he wanted to apologize to Yein. She’s the only thing that he has now.

“Yein-ah, are you still mad? Listen, I want to say sorry to you,”

                He knocked her door for about twenty times but still no response from her. He opened her room and it was dark. The only light came from her bed lamp.

“Yein? Where are you?”

                And he saw her lied down next to her bed. Unconscious.

“Oh My God. Yein-ah! Yein! Jung Yein! Get back on your senses! Yein-ah, can you hear me? Jung Yein!”

He grabbed his phone and called ambulance. “Can you please come to this address? My girl was fainted.”

***

                Jungkook couldn’t sit still when the doctor examined Yein. He got more panic when the nurse either kept saying her blood pressure was falling down or her heart pulse was getting slower.

Please, God. Save her. Omoni, Abeoji, can you please tell God to save her. I haven’t apologized to her. I haven’t told her everything. Please, don’t take her from me now,’ prayed Jungkook in repeat.

“Are you her family?” asked one of the doctor.

“You could say that. Is she gonna be okay?”

“For now, we have to wait for the lab test result. Seems like she was overdosed by taking some drugs,”

“What? She’s not a user,”

                The doctor let out a chuckle hearing Jungkook’s response. “No, I mean not narcotics. Maybe she took a painkiller but the dose was not right,”

“Then? You have something more to say right?”

“Did she have bitemporal hemianopsia?”

“Yes, due to some accident when we were little. Why?”

“I’m afraid the drugs will make it worse*. She could lost her sight. Forever,”

“EHHHH??”

 

*) Every drug has side effect. But this one is fictional hehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!

I'll just leave this short chapter for you. Sorry if it's boring.

Don't forget to leave comment!

I'll try to update if I have time. Don't worry I won't abandon my sunscribers hehehe

Have a good time!

P.S I want to make another poster. Can you do me a favor for this story? You can send me your poster through PM ^^