Beach Tragedy

The Inseparable Ones

“Waaaa, it’s sea!!” yelled Jin in happiness

“It’s so beautiful!” said Yein. “Kei, you find a good place!”

“I know right? I saw this place on the internet and the reviews are good. So, why don’t we try it?”

                Jin took out her cellphone and started to take selcas with her phone.

“Come on girls!”

“Too bad no boys could come here to accompany us. If only Youngjae sunbae could join us,” said Kei

“You’ve talked about him since the morning. Do you have any crush on him?” inquired Yein

“I.. I.. I.. I didn’t,” Both Jin and Yein teased Kei more since she acted really awkward and shy. Before they came to the beach, they took time to visit Youngjae in rehab center. Yein already noticed Kei’s weird action towards Youngjae actually. She, who rarely went to the kitchen, handed him some homemade cookies and a bottle of Honey Tea.

“Oooooh, somebody has fallen in love!” teased Yein

“Stop teasing me. It’s not a sin to like somebody right?” answered Kei. Yein and Jin both laughed because of Kei’s confession. Yein felt this girls’ talk was such a pleasing moment because she never had any girlfriends before. They both continued their talk and enjoyed beach view.

***

“Yow, maknae! How are you?” asked Jimin

“Fine, hyung. Just wasting my time by finishing my 2000 pieces puzzle,”

“Bah, since when did you do that kind of games?” asked Jimin again. “Where’s our cute sister?”

“She’s going to beach with her girlfriends. Doing some girl’s day out or something like that,” answered Jungkook without even looking at the older one. Yein actually invited him to join them, forgetting that her childhood friend was in house arrest. Then, there he is, spending his time with board games.

“Aaaah, poor you. Because of your reckless action, you can’t join Yoongi hyung’s treat in Hongdae,”

“But I have you here, hyung. Hahahaha,” said Jungkook again. He knew that Jimin was forced to accompany him since he lost at rock-scissor-paper game with other hyungs. They didn’t want Jungkook to feel lonely in the house.

“Then, you should talk to me or do the game together rather than enjoying yourself like this. It’s very frustrating to see you finishing the puzzle,” Jungkook let out a smile at his hyung and continued.

***

                Although the beach was not so-well-known, many people came to this place to relax their mind or only to make quality time with their family. Maybe I should ask Jungkook to come here too with harabeoji and imo, thought Yein.

“What should we do next?” asked Jin

“I still want to enjoy this café. It’s really comfortable here,” said Kei

“Then desserts? After that we could take a walk near the beach before we go home,” suggested Yein

“That’s great. Let’s order the sundae parfait, I heard that menu is a bomb!” said Kei

“Excuse me! We would like to--,” Yein’s words were cut by something unexpected.

“FIRE!”

***

“Really? You’re going to be okay alone?” asked aunt Jung

“Yes, imonim. Yein will come home in the evening. You don’t have to worry, my Bangtan hyungs also will come to sleepover,” answered Jungkook to aunt Jung. She supposed to bring Grandpa Jung to the  hospital for routine check-up. The check-up usually needs 2-3 days in the hospital, that’s why she wasn’t so sure to leave Jungkook alone at home. Because it only been a week since Jungkook got the punishment.

“Alright then,” Aunt Jung gave up. “If you want to eat something, just check the fridge. I already made some stew and kimchi. You could fry some frozen foods too. You do know how to use stove, don’t you? Tell Yein to make you something if you want anything. Or just order something.”

                Jungkook nodded as a sign of understanding. He already took Aunt Jung just like his own mother. She took care of him who was orphan and raised him with those affection and love. He was very grateful towards aunt Jung and grandpa Jung for that.

“Kookie-yah, we’re going,”

“Yes, please take care of yourself,”

“You too. Guard the house safely! And don’t even think of making any problems when we are away,” said Aunt Jung.

                Jungkook showed them his grin and walked back to the house.

“What should I do now then?” He sat down at the living room and harassed the TV remote control because he has nothing to do. Jimin has to go home because his mother asked him to help in the restaurant. “Hyungs will come at 3. What should I do then?”

                He changed the TV program, until a headline captured his attention.

“… It was reported the short flow electricity in the café that cause the fire. There are no dead victims but there are many injured people because it was the peak hour at the beach. The beach was a new destination for visitors, so that many people came here,”

                YEIN! Her name is the first thing that appeared in his head. The location of the beach was exactly the beach that Yein came with her friends. He grabbed his phone to call Yein…

                But… there is no answer.

                He tried again and again, but still can’t reach her.

                He turned his head to see another news. But the upcoming news hit him in another place.

“… Until now, we can’t be sure how this prisoner could run from our system. We believed he got help from the inside or maybe someone has broken our system by disguising or turning off our security system. We will investigate this case deeper.

Head Officer from Narcotics division Seoul city Police just gave you his statement. We will repeat it, one of the prisoner, Mark Tuan, runaway from the jail. We still don’t know how he could escape. The police were still looking for him. Mark Tuan was arrested due to assaulting and drugs-selling among students. Seoul TV reporter, Kang Su-in”

                He dropped his cellphone in horror.

“NO! It can’t be him, right?” he said in panic.

He pressed another number to call.

“HYUNG!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghaseyo, my sunscribers!

It's been a long time!! I hope you're doing okay ^^

Since I will be getting more busy, I decided to rush the updates for this story hehehe

Please don't forget to leave a comment after you read it.

A single comment from you would really make my day brighter hihihi

Have a nice day!!