Growling Stomach

The Inseparable Ones

“Hee? Youngjae sunbaenim?” asked Yein

“Ne, he was found collapsed in his own room by his roommate. His roommates was panic because Youngjae suddenly collapsed, just like Yugyeom,” explained Kei

“Are you sure he’s OD’d too? Maybe he’s tired or something,” assured Jungkook.

“ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL! PLEASE GATHER AT THE SCHOOL GYMNASIUM RIGHT NOW! ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL! PLEASE GATHER AT THE SCHOOL GYMNASIUM RIGHT NOW!” as soon as the announcement was said, all of them switched place from principal’s office to the gymnasium.

I wonder if the school really found out about Yugyeom’s case. We still have a dead end at this case,’ wondered Jungkook.

***

“….. That’s why children, I repeat Choi Youngjae from class 3-1 was not OD’d. He was collapsed because of shock. Just a small heart attack. His roommate, Kang Shi Bam, was panic. He made a false report to his homeroom teacher because of this. Choi Youngjae’s case was different from Kim Yugyeom’s case,” announced Principal.

                All of studentes were murmuring about the case. Some of them were relieved, while the other still doesn’t believe about the news that being delivered by their headmaster.

“It’s a relief then. I know Youngjae sunbaenim is not that type of person,” said Yein

“How can you be so sure?” questioned Jungkook

“I just know. You know my instinct is way better than you since I can’t rely on my eyes,”

                Jungkook knew he shouldn’t feel anything about it, but he couldn’t help that something was growling in his stomach. He already felt it since Yein said she has a date with Youngjae. At that time, his heart experienced some pain that he couldn’t explain.

“… We still try to find a way out about Kim Yugyeom’s case. Don’t worry about it, just focus on your study. You may dismiss,”

“Kookie~ Jung Yein is calling Jeon Jungkook,” said Yein moved her palms in front of his face

“Ah, what?” asked Jungkook

“Why did you spacing out? Come on. Let’s go to class,” She dragged Jungkook by pulling his uniform.

***

Jungkook-ah, I, Chanhyuk sunbaenim, and Sujeong will visit Youngjae sunbaenim at Hospital. I’ll be home at 4. Yeinnie~

                Jungkook switched off his phone after reading Yein’s message. He let out a heavy sigh and kicked the soccer ball hardly. All of the soccer team shocked when his shoot directly aimed the goalpost. Jimin chuckled and approached Jungkook.

“Maknae-ya, wae? Since the practice started, your expression was not good,” explained Jimin.

“Nothing to worry hyung,”

“Spill it out, I have plenty time for you, Kookie~,”

“Hyung, do you ever feel something growled in your stomach?”

“Of course I have. When I’m hungry. Did Minhyuk already bring our lunch?”

“I shouldn’t agree to talk about it with you,” Jungkook felt hopeless

“Kidding maknae-ya. What do you mean? You feel something growl in your stomach, but it’s not hungry or usual stomachache. It’s just unexplainable,”

                Jimin started to understand how Jungkook’s story will go. “Did you feel it after you stared at someone long or seeing something when that someone close to… other person?”

“Yes, hyung. How did you know? Have you experienced it?”

“AHAHAHAHAHA,” laughed Jimin. Jungkook confused seeing his senior laughed. “It’s normal, Jungkook-ah. You don’t have to worry about it. Everybody has experienced it. I have experienced it.”

“Really? Can you tell me? Should I go to the doctor then?”

“I guess you’re still not aware of it. Should I tell you?”

“Tell me,”

“Because that someone is special to you. You don’t want other person to take your someone special just like that,”

                Jungkook widened his eyes and started to understand. Jimin was right. Jung Yein was the most important for him. ‘Ah, that’s why my stomach growled like that’, Jungkook thought.

“You’re right, hyung. She’s special for me because she was like my family. Thank you, hyung,”

“YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! PARK JIMIN! UNTIL WHEN DO YOU GUYS WILL CHITCHAT LIKE A GIRL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD?!” yelled the coach.

“I’m coming coach!” replied Jungkook.

“I guess he still didn’t know his real feelings,” Jimin mumbled. He watched the younger one’s back before finally followed him.

***

                Youngjae was sitting in his bed while listening to radio. He knew he caused some ruckus at school when he collapsed. Shi Bam’s panicky trait was worrisome. Then he heard a knock on the door.

“Oh, you guys came?” asked Youngjae

“Yah, how do you feel?” Chanhyuk grabbed a chair and sat next to his bed.

“Better. You don’t have to worry, tomorrow I’ll discharge from here,” said Youngjae lightly. “Shi Bam made you guys worried, huh?”

“Not only us. All of students in our school,” replied Sujeong.

“Sorry. I only had a mini heart attack. It’s not rare,”

“But, are you really okay?” asked Yein.

“Don’t worry Yein-ah. I’m strong, you know,”

                Both Chanhyuk and Sujeong wooing them because of the sweet scene. All of them spent their visiting time by talking and laughing.

“Was the pack that I take your medicine?” inquired Yein suddenly.

                Youngjae stopped his activity and looked at her.

“Medicine? What medicine? Sunbae, you’re really has sickness?” asked Sujeong

“Oh, that pack. It’s medicine for my headache,”

                Yein nodded and continue to talk with her companion. They visited him for an hour before finally going home. Then suddenly his phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

Yoboseyo. Youngjae?”

                Youngjae startled when he heard the voice of the caller.

“Mark.. hyung. Annyeonghaseyo,”

It’s been a long time. How are you? I heard you got a heart attack,”

“I’m fine hyung. No big deal. What is it until you call me on your own?”

I can’t call you on my own? I missed my dongsaeng,” Youngjae chuckled at Mark’s words. Mark that he knew liked to say cheesy things. “I’m coming to Korea, Youngjae-ya. Are you happy?”

“Mworagoyo?!” squaked Youngjae.