The First Chaos

The Inseparable Ones

Same morning as usual, Jungkook and Yein with Grandfather Jung and Aunt Jung had their breakfast in the dining table. Today’s menu was simple omelet and milk. Grandfather Jung was reading his newspaper while the kids were watching television.

“Wow, kids. You need to be careful now,” said Grandfather Jung

“What is it harabeoji?” asked Yein

“Here. The headline said ‘a new kind of psychotropic drug eat youngsters’. What a news today,”

“Really? Wow, that’s bad,” said Aunt Jung. “You need to be careful guys, don’t take anything from strangers.”

“Yes, imo. We’re not children anymore,” said Yein

“But you guys will always be my little kids okay,”

                Jungkook only smiled upon hearing their conversation. Yes, he was tensed because he already knew about the drugs. Though Bangtan already catch the messenger, they failed to catch the one who made the transaction. That’s why he couldn’t feel easy since the drug could be anywhere near him. Near Yein.

“You alright? You seem to be quite this morning,” inquired Yein when they walked to their school.

“Did I?” asked Jungkook. He pretended to be cheerful in front of Yein by circling his arm onto Yein’s shoulder.

“Ei, you can’t lie to me. I’ve known you for 14 years,”

“No, maybe I’m just tired,”

“Practicing? The match is today, isn't it?,”

                Jungkook released his hug and nodded. “Yup, my first match since I join the club.”

“Whoa, you’re going to nail it. Don’t worry, I’ll watch you,”

“Really? Because if you don’t I don’t want to go to school with you again,” said Jungkook. He stick out his tongue and walked faster.

“Hey, what’s that for? Wait for me!”

***

“Annyeonghaseyo!” greeted Yein to her classmates.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yein-ah” said Park Myungeun–likely to be called Jin—and Kim Jiyeon—likely to be called Kei.

“What are you guys talking about?”

“Have you read the news? It was said that there is a new kind of drug appear in our neighborhood. Isn’t that scary?” said Jin

                Yein nodded and continue to talk with them.

“We should be careful then. Don’t take anything from strangers,” said Kei

“But, how we should avoid strangers then? There are lots of people only in this neighborhood,” Said Yein

“Not until that level. Maybe you can accept it but don’t use it if you don’t know about it?” explained Kei

“Maybe,” said Jin.

“Come on guys, class will start in a minute,” asked Teacher Do to the class

                The students sit on their own seat and took their stationery and books. Yein and Jungkook were in different class. Yein in class 1-2 while Jungkook in class 1-1.

“Oh, where is Yugyeom?” asked Teacher Do

                KRRIEEKK!

                Every student looked at the door and saw Yugyeom coming late. He looked not feeling well but forcing his best to smile.

“Sorry I’m late, seonsaengnim,” said Yugyeom

“Okay, the class hasn’t started yet. Go sit on your chair,”

“Thank you,”

                He walked to his own chair. He sat in front of Yein and she didn’t feel so good about him. She felt something weird about him, but she ignored her thought. Thinking that maybe Yugyeom not feeling really well.

“Open your book on page one-hundred and ninety-four,”

***

“Yein! Here!” Jin waved at Yein who looking around to find an empty seat. Yein approached her and sat beside Kei.

“You didn’t have any radio show today?” asked Jin

“No, my turn is tomorrow,” Jin caught Yein kept watching her wristwatch.

“What is it Yein-ah? You keep seeing your wristwatch. Do you have any appointment today?”

“Aniyo, I just don’t want to miss Jungkook’s match. It’s 3 pm,” said Yein and continued eating her bread.

                Kei and Jin looked at each other and showed Yein their widest grin.

“What?” asked Yein

“Tell me about this Jungkook boy, dear. Come on spill it on mommy,” said Jin

“Mommy?” dazed Kei

“He’s my only best friend. You should listen to his story when I announced it on school radio,”

“My only bestfriend? Or Only My best friend?” teased Kei

                Yein shook her head in annoyance but laughed with them. “Join me to watch them then.”

***

“Ya! I have an important match this afternoon! I need that now!” yelled Yugyeom

“Why should I give you?” said the older boy

“This match is damn important to me. I have to show my best to get my scholarship to best soccer club in Seoul!”

                The older boy only grinned and put the small pack to his pocket.

“You should then,”

“Then give me that damn pack! Or else I’m going to tell anybody that you sell that illegal pack at school,”

“Fine, fine. I’ll give you. Pay it first,” said the older boy while handing him the pack. Yugyeom gave him pack of money and took the pack happily.

“Good luck on your match then,” and the older boy leaving the the younger one.

***

                Yein, Kei, and Jin sat in the tribune on the soccer field. Although the match hasn’t started yet, the seats were already full with students from the two high schools. The field was full with cheers and whistle sound.

“Wooaa, this is no joke,” said Jin

“I know the reputation of our soccer club is very good but I don’t know it’s like this,” said Kei in amazement.

                Yein looked around to see Jungkook. She couldn’t see him well because the team was using the same uniform.

“Kookie-ya~~” called Yein. Instantly, Jungkook turned around and found Yein’s smiling face. He waved his hands at her. She replied them. Jungkook made a sign for her using his hands to wait for him there. Then, he ran upstairs to her seat.

“You come!” said Jungkook

“Of course! Good luck on your match!” said Yein

“Thanks! I’ll make sure I made a goal for you. Wait for it!” Jungkook ran again to approach his coach because Jimin already called for him.

                Yein nodded and gave him her smile.

“So that’s him? Jeon Jungkook? Aigoo~~ He’s so cute huh? So different with other students said about him,” said Jin

“What? Different like what?”

“Most girls said that he’s very cold towards girls, but sometimes he acts cute in front of his peers. Does he have split personality?” said Jin

“Well, he never show that side to me,”

“Owww…,” Both Kei and Jin smiled and teased Yein. It’s true that Jungkook always show the affection side of him to her, but does Jungkook really has the side that she didn’t know?

“It’s already kick-off!” said Kei. Yein threw away her thought and continued to enjoy the match.

***

“Jungkook-ah!” yelled Taehyung

                He passed the ball to Jungkook smoothly. Jungkook accepted it and dribbled the ball by himself to the front. He was surrounded by three defender of the other team. Jungkook still possessed the ball while trying to find a way out. Then, he saw Yugyeom standing alone while clutching to his chest.

“Yugyeom-ah!” called Jungkook.

                He passed the ball to Yugyeom and he accepted it very well. He dribbled the ball alone ignoring Jungkook’s call to pass it back to him. Yugyeom kicked the ball but unfortunately the goalkeeper able to catch it.

“What is happening to you? Can’t you see I’m free and you’re surrounded? That was a good chance,” said Jungkook

“Shut up!” Yugyeom pushed away Jungkook and went back to his position as a midfielder.

                The game began again. Jungkook succeed the take the ball again and dribbled it again. He passed the ball to Jimin to avoid blockage. Jimin passed it again to Yugyeom. Unluckily, Yugyeom can’t accept it smoothly. Jungkook took the free ball and shoot the ball right to the goalpost.

“GOAALL!!” The whole field was cheering so loudly when Jungkook made a goal. Jimin and Taehyung ran to hug Jungkook tightly. When Jungkook was about to hug Yugyeom, suddenly he passed out and fainted.

“Yugyeom-ah! Yugyeom-ah!” called Jungkook. Then the field changed from cheering into chaos.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! *i don't care if it's late*

Hope 2015 will be a greater year than 2014!

Sorry for not updating. I went to my grandma's house to spend New Year's Eve, that's why I can't update sooner.

Enjoy the chapter don't forget to leave a comment! Have a nice weekend!

Here's our cute Jungkook for you

Credit: armywithbangtan @ tumblr