Stressed Out

The Inseparable Ones

“Jimin-ah, how’s school?” asked Yoongi

“You mocking me hyung? You know I and Taehyung were suspended because of the rumor,”

“Relax, kid. We all know about that. It’s a part of our plan,” said Yoongi again

“Where’s Jungkook by the way?” inquired Taehyung

“He won’t be needed in this meeting. He will stay innocent until we could find the culprit,” reasoned Jin

                Taehyung still didn’t understand about it. What did he mean by Jungkook being innocent? Thought him

“We already have suspect about the culprit, Taehyung-ah. We just need a right momentum to catch him. We cannot include Jungkook because he will rushed to catch him, and we can’t gather any information again,” explained Namjoon

“We dig something bigger. Really big. We’ll use Jungkook to lure the culprit go out for himself,” added Hoseok

“Then, let’s just hope Jungkook could hold his temper when he found out about our plan,” said Jin

“As long as he has Yein on his side, I’m sure she could make him calm,” joked Namjoon

“Ah… that cute girl. The one that Jungkook protects so much. Pretty but not my type,” joked Jimin

                Seokjin smacked his head with a pile of paper. Namjoon threw some of his biscuits to Jimin.

“Hey!”

“What a flirt,” commented Hoseok

“Let’s continue with our plan,”

***

“The number you are calling is currently unreachable. Please try again in a moment,”

                Jungkook dropped his phone with a heavy sighed. He couldn’t reach one of his Bangtan hyungs at all. He only wanted to ask about the continuation of their investigation due to Jimin and Taehyung’s suspension. But, his call never reached them. Moreover, Jungkook was never been called since the suspension day.

“What is happening actually?” Jungkook let out some growl because of his stress.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

                Yein showed herself behind the door to ask Jungkook. “Kookie-ya~ you okay?”

“Yein-ah,” After hearing Jungkook’s voice, she decided to sit on his bed and looked at him.

“What is it Jungkook-ah? Why did you so stress out?” Asked Yein softly. Jungkook only put his head down, avoiding her gaze.

“You know you can tell me anything,” she came closer to him and patted his head.

“Nothing, Yein-ah. Nothing,” Yein hugged him. She could feel Jungkook was not okay but if he didn’t want to talk about it, she won’t force him.

“I’m here if you need anything,”

“I know. Thank you. You are the only one that I have now,”

                Yein broke the hug and looked at him. “Hey, don’t forget about harabeoji and imo. They love you too,”

“But not as much as you do,”

“Ya! Don’t be so cocky,”

“But you do,” Jungkook laughed and so did her. Smile was better on Jungkook’s face rather than grim, thought Yein.

***

“Good afternoon, back again with Jung Yein here. We were talking about your anxiety before we listened to Shinhwa’s Sniper. Well, we will face midtest next week so I understand why we have anxiety hahaha. Anyway, we still talk about that. Let’s share your anxiety here and we will find a solution together for your anxiety,

                Yein was not in her mood for broadcasting actually, but Chanhyuk was still hospitalized. Yein had no other choice other than accepted Youngjae’s request to be a Radio DJ today. She was still thinking about Jungkook. For past days, her best friend didn’t look like one. His personality suddenly changed after his seniors’ suspension. She wondered why.

 

“You okay? Your voice didn’t sound well,” asked Youngjae sfter her session was over.

“Really? I’m fine though,”

“Is it because of my request to be DJ today?” added Youngjae feeling guilty

“No, sunbae. No. I’m happy doing this job. Jungkook said my voice was good for broadcasting, so I like it,”

“Ah, is it about Jungkook so you acted like this?”

                Yein sat down and Youngjae’s followed her. “You can tell me if you want,” suggested Youngjae.

“He’s different for past two days. He never left his soccer practice, but he did. He was never bothered when somebody hit him or anything, but yesterday he punched his classmate. We would always talk about everything, but now he seems hiding something from me. It’s weird sunbae,” told Yein

“Maybe he’s stressed?”

“By what? Study? He’s not that type who really concern about his GPA. A girl? Well, he never been seen by any girl. He seemed so shock after Jimin sunbae and Taehyung sunbae’s suspension,”

“By any chance….. Is he maybe using?”

“Using? Using what?”

“You know, Jimin and Taehyung were suspended because of drugs. So maybe Jungkook used is too?”

                Yein dilated her eyes and hit the table in front of her. “Sunbae, even though maybe he looked like a bad boy. Even though he may looked cold on the outside, he would never, ever, used that damn drugs!”

                Youngjae was surprised by Yein’s word. This was the first time he saw Yein angry.

“Sorry sunbae. I have to go home,”

***

“Yein-ah, wait! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to accuse him. Sorry,”

“Just don’t talk anything bad about him sunbae. You don’t know anything about him anyway,”

“Then, you know everything about him then?”

“What is with you anyway? Did you have any disagreement with Jungkook? Last time you both didn’t have any friendly encounters,”

“Because I like you. I like you so much until I hate seeing you with Jungkook,”

“What?”

                Youngjae pulled Yein closer and hugged her. She tried to broke the hug but Youngjae held her tighter.

BRUUGHH!!

“Omo~ Jungkook-ah!!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I could update! I don't know what to say other than sorry to you my sunscribers

Trying to update again maybe not regularly but I'm trying.

Thank you for staying and keep reading the story.

Love you