The Flowers Bloomed...

Your Sky Is Sorrowful
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Flowers Bloomed…

 

Do you know how hurtful it is to be feeling guilty all the time?

Well, Kai knows it and also Yuna. That gun that Hyemi picked up was actually Kai’s gun that he once bought to kill himself, to protect his loved one, Yuna and this made him feeling guilty.

Yuna knows it too, after all she was there with him and threw that gun away without noticing Hyemi was there, innocently figuring that gun was only a toy and picked up for one of her weird collections.

After Hyemi’s death, Kai began to quiet himself, not even talking to his own girlfriend. He probably thinks that Yuna was blaming him for her best friend’s death even though she actually wasn’t.

Kai stood with a gloomy look on his face, dropping his spoon and fork making a clang sound as it meets the ceramic plate. “Kai, you haven’t finished your food yet,” Yuna stopped him from leaving, giving that as an excuse.

She was upset to know that Kai was back to his dark days – the time when he was in trouble that he almost committed suicide that caused Yuna and the others to search for him but gladly Yuna managed to stop him. “I have early practice today,” he replied with a dark, cold voice and then closed the door, leaving Yuna with her furrowed brows looking quite upset.

Kai had always given Yuna a kiss on her forehead before he leaves the house but now everything that they usually do changed to the opposite. Yuna was depressed figuring that his promise to change was broken. She knew that Kai still loves her but why… why did she doubt his love? She also doubted her love towards Kai and this made her much more depressed – confused to what she was feeling.

She shakes her head, wanting to throw those thoughts away, wanting to clear her mind and continue her work.

 

It’s not our fault. It’s not our fault that Hyemi died.

She clenched her fist tightly as she holds the spoon.

It’s her. Why would she want to kill herself?

Her brows were heavy.

She’s weak. Blame the weak.

It was as if the darkness were swarming over her heart.

If it wasn’t for her, Kai and I wouldn’t be sad like this.

 

Tears were piling up below her eyes, giving her a blurred sight. She was having various feelings that were conquering her heart, letting it heavy, asking her to drown.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Jungkook walked into the boy’s toilet as nature calls him to. “Jungkook!” He stopped to what he was doing when he heard a familiar voice behind him. He quickly turned with his eyes big and his heart raced.

“Why the heck you’re here?!” He shouted surprised to see Hyemi was there holding Azra and V whose hands were covering his blushing self.  

“I need your help, that’s why I’m here!” Hyemi answered excitedly.

“In the boy’s toilet?!” Hearing that, Hyemi stopped and looked around, speechlessly. V sighed behind her while Azra spoke, “She uses the boy’s toilet, so what?” Hyemi was frozen, speechless with an O-shaped as a mouth and so V pushes her leaving the place and Jungkook who was still shocked.

Jungkook sighed carelessly after knowing that they had already left the rest room. That girl is back… this is so troublesome. Jungkook knew that this was going to be more trouble for him.

 

He walked out of the toilet while losing a sigh, rolling his eyes knowing what Hyemi will be asking him will be a problem for either two of them. “What is it?” he started. Hyemi still disliking his attitude also rolled her eyes, annoyed, “I need your help to…”

Hyemi paused, nervously and was fidgeting.

“What happened? Speak, master. Speak. Can’t you talk?”

Please log in to read the full chapter