Are You Crying? ...

Your Sky Is Sorrowful
Please log in to read the full chapter

Are You Crying? ...

 

“Oppa!”

I can still remember that voice, calling for my name.

“Oppa!!”

If I had known, I could have helped her.

“Help me!!”

I could have saved her.

“AAAAGH!!”

And now it’s too late.

 

“I have to do what’s written in my motto?” Hyemi was confused to Jungkook’s explanation to how she can avoid being ‘Caged In’. He told her that if she can make her relationships happy, she probably CAN avoid it.

Jungkook only nodded and then entered his apartment before Hyemi. Before Hyemi do, she slapped her own face wanting to remind herself that she can just go through the walls or even just teleport.

When Hyemi did past through, she saw Azra sitting at the corner of the counter, sleeping. Jungkook went into one of the rooms, a bathroom, wanting to have a bath.

 

Hyemi smiled softly, thinking how cute Azra was and so she the cat gently.

“Isn’t she cute?”

Hyemi jolted – you probably think that she said that but no it wasn’t. Hyemi turned to her right where the voice came from and she saw a young, handsome-looking man wearing black with a stylish hat above him.

Hyemi screamed in surprised and moved backwards with her face pale as if she just met a ghost. Her eyes widened, shocked to see a man came out of nowhere suddenly talking to her.

Jungkook, of course, heard the scream and went out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Why the hell did you screamed?!”

Jungkook noticed the man and then turned to look at Hyemi who looked like she was about to faint.

Hyemi noticed Jungkook whose almost and then screamed for the second time. She took a grip at the couch, almost falling onto her knees. She turned away with eyes covered with her other hand.

Jungkook averted his gaze to look at the stranger. The stranger did the same to Jungkook and raised his shoulders.

“WEAR YOUR CLOTHES NOW!!” Hyemi yelled, still covering her eyes.

“But I’m still in the middle of showering.”

“AND NOW YOU’RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM, !!”

“FYI, he’s not . He’s HALF-,” the stranger interrupted. Jungkook rolled his eyes, “Alright, alright…”

Hyemi was still covering her eyes even though Jungkook went back into the shower. “And here I thought girls like men without shirts,” the stranger spoke.

 

Hyemi slowly uncovered her eyes and saw the stranger still standing in the room. Why wouldn’t Jungkook be surprised? That man could probably be a burglar, an intruder!

Maybe Hyemi forgot that she’s also an intruder too. Jungkook never did accept Hyemi’s presence in his apartment, remember?

 

“Wh-who are you?” Hyemi finally asked. The stranger laughed leaving Hyemi in confusion. What’s so funny about it?

 

“You should have known by now that I am the ‘Taker’.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

(Hyemi’s POV)

 

Maybe I need to wash my ears. Yet again, I’m a ghost.

“You’re the ‘Taker’?!!” I asked again with a surprised tone. “You can call me V,” he said. (a/n: yup it’s V from BTS)

I don’t know what I was feeling, happy, sad? But I’m surprised for sure. “S-so you’re here to take me to the ‘Other Side’?” I asked him with hopes filling my dead heart. Plea

Please log in to read the full chapter