The Clouds Swim...

Your Sky Is Sorrowful
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Clouds Swim…

 

It has been 4 hours now, where could she be?

 

Jungkook was eating his noodles at the dining table in his apartment while looking at the balcony not far from where he was.

He wasn’t worried – nope that was just a lie. He kept on throwing his worries away but then his heart will be filled with them again. He didn’t want to admit that he was worrying about her even though he was.

Looking at the bowl of noodles, he was thinking of something and this time an image of a crying little girl flashed into his mind. Who is this girl? Is she an acquaintance of his? With that, he puts down his chopsticks and rested on his chair.

His brows narrowed, showing that he was devastated, sad and angry. Suddenly, he heard a cat mewed from outside the balcony. It made him jump and so he got up to check it.

It was Azra, the loyal cat that follows Hyemi wherever she goes – and this time, it didn’t. Jungkook pick up the cat and brought it inside.

“Finally… about time!” Azra said but for Jungkook it was just a normal mew. “Why are you not with Hyemi?” Jungkook asked as he walks into the kitchen to get the leftover fish from yesterday to give it to the poor cat.

“Hey, don’t ask me. She’s the one who left me alone walking back!” Azra crossed and then ate the fish that was laid on the newspaper that Jungkook prepared for her.

“Mm, how do you know I love fishes?”

Jungkook then got back onto his seat, continuing his dinner when suddenly he reminded about something, remembering the moment when Hyemi hugged him. It was warm… the dead can’t be warm cause their blood stopped moving.

She’s different.

Jungkook stared at the clock as it showed 8 pm. Feelings began to twist inside of him. He breathed in wanting to calm himself down and then got up leaving his seat, taking his jacket and keys and then left the place, locking Azra inside.

 

“What?!! You’re leaving without taking me?! Does everyone hate me?!!” Azra cried as she walked towards the door that was locked.

 

Where is he going? Why is he in a hurry? What is he thinking? There is only one answer to these questions.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  

 

Jungkook was running, crossing the road as the traffic light showed green and then he stopped to pant. He was searching for the ghost who he promised to help. He wasn’t worried but he was figuring an answer, at least that’s what he thought. He continued his run towards the same park where he met Hyemi for the first time.

He knew that she would be there whenever she’s upset. How did he know she WAS upset? Because she had been gone for 4 hours now, what else could be the reason?

He slowed down when he saw Hyemi sitting on the bench from afar. He walked slowly towards her, wanting to ease his fast-beating heart that was caused by his running and he wiped his sweat, not wanting to show it to Hyemi.

He wanted to stay cool as possible – not wanting to make Hyemi misunderstood his hurry.

Hyemi was staring, absentminded at the empty space in front of her.

Please log in to read the full chapter