... For A Silver Arrow

Your Sky Is Sorrowful
Please log in to read the full chapter

… For A Silver Arrow

 

(Hyemi’s POV)

 

I hate life – I mean death… well you know what I mean! The fact that I couldn’t cheer my friend up hurts me. I couldn't do anything! Sigh…

That cold-hearted Jungkook told me to find clues of debts or promises or whatever and there I thought that he would help searching for it but no, he didn’t.

I was at my room, admiring my old things that will soon be thrown away by my family. I smiled at my stuff rabbit that was sitting at the corner of my study table. It was Himchan’s gift that he gave me when we went to the store at our third date.

 

“This rabbit really looks like YOU!”

“Hey!! That’s not nice!”

“I mean…,” Himchan rolled his eyes and then moved closer to me. He pinched both of my cheeks as I pout, “You’re so adorable just like it!”

 

Aww… Himchan. I began to miss him more and more. As I put back the stuff animal, I noticed my favorite mechanical pencil was lying on the floor. I quickly pick it up and gave it a smooch. Hey, don’t judge me, okay? That was my favorite thing in the world other than Himchan of course – well I’m not saying he’s a THING, well you get it!

“Miss Hyemi! Look, look, look!”

Azra called for me that made my mother who was at the other room surprised to find a cat there. I looked at where Azra was pointing and there I saw a sticky note sticking on the wall.

 

“Ei? Where did you come from?” I turned to look at my mother, shaken to who she was talking with. Oh, she was talking with Azra. I was pretty hoping that she was talking to me – but yeah that won’t be happening. Keep that in mind, Hyemi!

Mother picked the mewing cat and took her away, leaving the room. I then once again focused back to the sticky note and read what was written on it.

‘My motto: Be the reason to why people smile.’

That’s my motto when I was still alive. I remember that I stick it up on the wall so I could remember it – and yes I still do.

 

But what does that have to do with our mission?

Hmm… I held the sticky note and kept reminding myself of those words. Think. Think. It’s really hard to think in that form so I thought to myself maybe my brain is also dead – yeah maybe it is if you think it logically. When the brain stops functioning, your heart will too and this will cause death, right? So that’s probably the reason why I’m an idiot right now. Am I a genius or what?! Wait… Now, I’m confused.

I figured that maybe I should ask Jungkook about this and so I teleported back to his apartment.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Meanwhile…

“Wait! Wait! She left?! She left me…” Azra was searching for Hyemi at the same room before but didn’t found anyone. Azra sighed and then left the house, “She probably went back to Mister Jungkook’s apartment.”

She crossed the road, angrily, “How dare she left me to walk back home! What kind of master is she?!”

 

Poor Azra…

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

I went through the balcony’s glass door and noticed that Jungkook was sleeping on his bed wearing his headphone, listening to music.

Seriously, can anyone tell me how you sleep while having music bothering your ears? I just don’t know how!

He’s such a sleepy head. Leaving him like only for 2 hours and he continued his sleep?

Mothers all over the world, I know now how you feel.

 

I sat on the bed and stared at him whose eyes were closed. He looked cute though. He looked innocent and warm when he sleeps, that is quite different when he’s awake.

I didn’t want to bother his sleep though, wanting to see his endearing self for a while longer.

I poked him, wanting to watch his reaction. He groaned and then turned to his left, still out making me giggled. I poked him again and this time he didn’t turn but he sat and gripped my wrist, glaring at me with emotionless eyes.

I gasped not because of his sudden awake but… HE CAN TOUCH ME!! Wait… I DID poke him, right? What is happening?!! I was dizzy; my mind was as if blown away. I quickly flinched and stood, dazed to what just happened.

 

Jungkook stared at me who was wo

Please log in to read the full chapter