... I'm Worried

Your Sky Is Sorrowful
Please log in to read the full chapter

… I ‘m Worried

 

It was Tuesday and finally like any normal students should do, Jungkook was in school. He was in his third year in High School and was famous to many girls.

“Do you need help with that?” he asked the girl whose cheeks were blushing holding a pile of books, admiring her handsome senior. Jungkook was known as a gentleman, a prince of every girl in the world. Wait… did I say gentleman? Yes, I did.

He was kind, friendly and very warm to people – of course, it was only an act. He didn’t want to show his true self. He, like everyone else, disliked the fact of being hated. This means, he knew his real personality was despised by many people if he shows it to them.

 

He smiled every day, not giving a hint of his true cold self. The girl went off saying that he doesn’t need to and Jungkook only smiled back.

When he turned and noticed there were nobody else at the corridor, his smile turned into a frown and his smiling eyes back to a serious gaze. He walked through the hallway slowly with his hands in his pockets. He let loose a sigh and then closed his eyes for a while, letting his legs walk in a straight pace.

What’s wrong with me? He was somehow irritated to his own thoughts. He opened his eyes again and stopped when he noticed one of the sliding windows at the corridor was wide opened. He went to take a look outside the window that shows the big tree with bright green leaves blocking the neighborhood’s view.

The sunlight was warm telling it was about summer season and the wind was also warm. This recaps Jungkook about that warm feeling when Hyemi hugged him and Jungkook despites that fact.

 

I’m glad that idiot is gone.

 

Then Jungkook’s corner lips twitched, “I wonder what she’s doing right now.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

“AAAAAAAGHH!!” The roller coaster falls down as the gravity pulls it to and made Hyemi, V and Azra who was at the back seat of the roller coaster screamed.

Yup, they were at Disneyland just like what Hyemi said last night to Jungkook. (a/n: at chapter 5, lol)

 

When they got down from the roller coaster, Hyemi was smiling happily, her eyes widened and her looks showed how exciting it was while Azra sneakily went out without the guard’s notice. “So that’s why cats aren’t allowed to ride,” Azra’s fur was all up and her claws were still out, she was really afraid but not much as V. He was tense, speechless and his mouth was full, wanting to vomit.

It was his first time, riding a roller coaster. He pointed his pointer out as his face was blue. Hyemi noticed and gave him the empty plastic bag that she had in her hands for putting the drinks in.

 

BLEHH!!! Hyemi and Azra turned to look at opposite ways, not wanting to see him vomit or they’ll too.

“Wow… takers can vomit too,” Azra said.

“Hey, don’t judge. We’re ‘beings’ too you know!”

Hyemi had this disgust look on her face when V gave her the plastic bag full with his vomits after thanking her. Hyemi didn’t want to hurt his feelings or anything so she threw it away for him using the edge of her fingers, thinking how disgusting it was.

She clasped her hands together and said, excitedly, “So want to ride it again?”

 

“NO!” Azra and V yelled together.

 

Hyemi pouted and sat on the bench along with V. Azra was on the ground, sitting loyally.

“You said Takers are ‘beings’ too, right? How do you become a Taker anyway?” Hyemi asked wanting to change the subject.

“Good question,” V first stated. “Takers are babies who failed to live when they were born in this world.”

 

Hyemi’s eyes widened and changed her sitting position, wanting to get a clear look of V.

“B-but, you don’t look anything like a BABY,” she said bluntly and made Azra laughed so hard.

V smiled, having a twitch in his smile, “We are raised at the Other Side and when we reached the age of 15, we will be chosen to do a job.” Hyemi nodded, understanding his explanation.

 

“I died without having a chance to live in this world, having a mother and a father, living life like those people,” V indicated at the people who were walking past them, enjoying the rides of the park.

“But I’m glad that at least my twin brother survived.”

“Y-you have a twin brother?”

“Yeah, I never met him or even my parents but I know he survived and was living his life happily… hopefully.”

 

V smiled and turned to Hyemi and Azra. Hyemi’s eyes were teary, wanting to cry after hearing that short story while Azra mew her cries. “I’m so sorry…,” Hyemi cried that made V worried.

“H-how about we go back now? Let’s f

Please log in to read the full chapter