... Please Smile?

Your Sky Is Sorrowful
Please log in to read the full chapter

… Please Smile?

(Play one of these if you want to cry while reading but better not)

It was a very joyful day with the decorated hall that was bright and summer-themed, the guests walked in as they were greeted by friends and relatives, the smell of roasted chicken and barbeque sauce and not forgetting the wonderful-designed cake with a groom-and-bride figurine carefully placed on top. It was the day when Minrin and Chanyeol knot the tie together as husband and wife. The day that Hyemi and everyone had been preparing for – that is the wedding ceremony.

Jimin (who last appeared in ‘… I’m Worried’ chapter, the one who loves cats so much) barged into the bride’s room and was stunned by the beauty of the bride who was wearing a pure-white wedding dress designed with diamonds, a veil along with a tiara and her hair was wonderfully-arranged at the top – she looked like a princess. The intruder couldn’t help but proud to her sister-like friend and hugged her, “My sister is finally getting married!” Ahra was there helping with the makeup and stopped the emotional-embrace as she was afraid that it will mess up the beautiful bride’s dress. 

“I can’t wait for the groom to see you like this!” Jimin spouted and took a selfie with the bride. Not wanting to be excluded, Ahra joined in at the last minute behind their backs. Then Yuna entered and brought a gift, “You better wear this on your honeymoon.” Minrin, Jimin and Ahra peeked what’s inside and found out that it was a y, soft, red-colored material and they had already expected this from Yuna. Sohyun and Hara arrived surprisingly and greeted the girls, “What did we miss?”

Heejung (last appeared in Love Story – QwQ) was at the waiting bay where guests were greeted and were given gifts. She was given the task to greet the guests while Luhan contribute the handouts. Luhan who was standing at the opposite side of her, expressed his glee for his friend, Chanyeol, who was getting married and Heejung only smiled as she continues to greet a number of arriving guests. “Where’s Ahra?” A tall man asked softly to her, stopping for a while. The girl replied to Zelo, “She’s in the bride’s room.” “Oh,” Zelo went away quickly and then Youngjae turned up and the girl took this opportunity to ask where their friend, Himchan, is.

The man was obviously hesitating for he knew where Himchan was at the time but he told her, calmly, “He’s with Hyemi.”

 

Minji was at the garden behind the hall, she was observing the summer roses.

“I’m sorry for lying to you.” She remembered Jungkook’s words when he gained his memories, standing while observing the ward’s room’s transparent window that overlooks the town from above. “But I have someone, something… I love that is missing,” he continued, not wanting to look at her. Minji knew that it wasn’t her – she knew it all along. “I’m sorry.”

It was her. Minji knew that it was Hyemi that Jungkook was saying at the time because Minji remembered how shock she was when Hyemi’s name was at tip of Jungkook’s tongue when he was in coma. How she was shocked to the incident. But she kept silent and forced a smile – she couldn’t say a word for she was afraid if she spoke, she would cry. And instead, she turned and exited.

Love is always like this – hurtful. As she tried to pick one of the roses, she wounded her finger. “Be careful,” a man surprised her by suddenly appearing behind her. Suga had this charming smile on his face as he took out his cute-patterned plaster and paste it on the girl’s bleeding finger.

Minji’s heart fluttered once again.

Love is beautiful as a rose; painful as its thorns. But once picked and made as fragrance – it is worth hurting.

 

The wedding bell chimes and relatives, friends and invited guests sat onto their seats. Zelo and Ahra quickly ran, whispering fights with each other – blaming the kiss they had for their tardiness. The groom stood on the aisle with a bearded man, holding a tiny book as both waited for the bride’s arrival. The large door opened and there everyone gaped at the wonderful bride whose one arm clinging onto her father’s and the other holding a designed-plastic of large daisies and before her walked a little girl, throwing rose petals. It was no trick when the summer sun rays lightened up the bride’s face from the transparent window above the walls.

She is beautiful, Chanyeol couldn’t think up another word to describe his bride’s beauty for it was ineffable.

Some started crying emotionally when the bride walked the stairs to the aisle and held Chanyeol’s hand that was helping her to. There, the tie-knotting began. As the man in-between spoke what was in t

Please log in to read the full chapter