Your Sea...

Your Sky Is Sorrowful
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your Sea…

 

Back up towards the clouds, under a mountain of chocolate, a wooden but yet wonderful designed building could be seen. Two young men sitting in front of a table were chatting with one another and drinking some tea.

It was V wearing his same normal black attire and Jimin, the handsomely cute Angel wearing his long white clothes and black big trousers looking like that samurai from any Japanese action, historical-drama shows on TV.

“Aren’t you supposed to be doing your job right now?” asked the Angel to the Taker.

V smirked and continued to drink his cup of sweet tea snubbing Jimin’s words with his left thigh up and foot further away from the other. Jimin’s golden ring above his head was shining as Jimin’s brows narrowed and he sat straight with both feet at the back supporting his backsides. He watched to his left following V’s gaze where the wooden sliding door was opened and he was able to see the beautiful scenery of his garden.

It was a garden of large red roses with very wounding thorns where none are brave enough to go through them. The sky was beautiful light pink coloring the world of the Other Side. The sweetened sea that is made of wine not far from the large wooden house was sparkling charmingly and one could smell it from afar.  This is the world everyone dreams to be in. The world where one dreams to be accompanied by gorgeous angels and can do whatever they wish to do.

“I don’t think that guy helping my client is fond of me,” V smiled as he spoke and then gulped down the last bit of his tea and continued, “At all.”

Jimin without waiting any further asked him, “Why?”

V only had his shoulders raised as an answer making Jimin wonder even more.

“Well, the higher ups wouldn’t be fond of you to any further extent when they find you loafing,” Jimin told. “And I think I should go continue my job too.” He placed his cup on the wooden table and stood.

“I’ll just,” V paused and lifted his head up to look at Jimin, “I’ll just stay here for a while, may I?”

Jimin stared at him and nodded. Having the sliding door closed, V was left alone sitting on the floor, looking at the stunning scenery beating him.

He stared at the beautiful roses and had his fist clenching upon his chest.

 

“I wonder what it feels like.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

In another part of this universe, another young man stands before three girls, shaking hands. Jungkook had changed his clothes quickly just to meet them three and was sweating behind their backs.

“Nice to meet you, Jungkook,” Minrin said as she shakes hands with the young man facing her. Jungkook looked at the three women standing, Ahra, Sohyun and Minrin.

The three sat on the big couch of the small living room of the Yoo’s. Jungkook slowly placed himself too in front of them. There were magazines spoiled on the glass table and at the sides were glasses filled with each having a different kind of drink.

He was feeling more awkward than ever as there were not even one guy in the room except him. He turned to look at Hyemi beside him with brows narrowed.

Where’s that heartless Taker?!

Hyemi had her shoulders raised as if knowing what he was thinking, “And where’s Azra?” she asked. Hyemi also had her brows furrowed, questioning.

Sohyun started excitedly, “How about we search where the wedding should take place?” Minrin and Ahra agreed and began to pull out their iPads to Google some places in Seoul.

Jungkook looked at them awkwardly. Then he turned to Hyemi again – wait, she wasn’t there!

His eyes widen as if he was about to freak out.

Where’s that idiot?!! She can’t leave me like this!

 

“Jungkook, are you okay?” Ahra asked noticing Jungkook’s bug eyed. Jungkook turned quickly, “I’m okay. I’m fine.”

 

Then he whispered and shook, “That idiot.”

 

Hyemi gasped as she realized that she had teleported to Himchan’s house. She was searching for Azra and wanted to teleport to where Azra is but instead she teleported to that house.

“I-it can’t be,” she stammered. She couldn’t comprehend the fact that Azra was there – at Himchan’s house.

She gazed at the building and the trees surrounding it as the wind gusted. There was only the sound of the wind – whooshing. Her fist clenched. Her eyes closed. Slowly, she opened them. She was trying to teleport to where Azra really was but she was still there, standing at the same spot facing the expensive building of the 25 year-old. She was shocked as ever.

“No way, how could Azra end up here?!” she said aloud.

 

She walked slowly towards the main door then she stopped. “GAH! I can’t!!” she was hesitating, “I can’t meet him!!” She looked like a girl embarrassed to meet her crush.

She straightened up and inhaled, “He’s probably at work.” As she walks through the walls, she closed her eyes tightly. Then she opens when she could feel the air of the familiar living room where the l

Please log in to read the full chapter