... With A Smile

Your Sky Is Sorrowful
Please log in to read the full chapter

… With A Smile

 

(Hyemi’s POV)

 

Hi, my name is Park Hye Mi. I’m 22 and just died a few days ago. I had quite a displeasing time ever since I died, for example:

I died because of my own clumsiness after deciding to not do suicide, I died in front of my boyfriend and friends without saying a goodbye, I made them all sad and guilty about my death, I couldn’t even talk to them or even be seen by them, I’m with these cold annoying people, I had to avoid being ‘Caged In’ under the emptiness, I am in desperate for help, and now…

 

“I will help you once you kissed me.”

 

This idiot is asking me to kiss him!!

 

“What a sad life I have,” I covered my depressed face with both hands. “You just notice that now?” Azra interrupted like always. “Wait, do you even have a life?” I glared at Azra, asking her to shut up.

I peeked at Jungkook who was giving a satisfying evil smirk on his face as he looks at me with evil smiling eyes.

“I’m not doing that!”

“Are you sure?” he asked me, seriously giving me chills. I was petrified by his saying, wondering was he really that serious about asking me to kiss him?

“You must be joking.”

“Do you think I’m the kind of person who would joke around at the time like this?”

 

This boy… is like a mastermind. I should admit, he’s a genius, no doubt. I couldn’t get away from him; it was like he had planned all this time to trap me. That’s only a thought, maybe I’m just over-reacting.

“I’m not going to do it. I have a boyfriend,” I told him, thinking that would change his mind but instead…

“PFFT!” He started laughing, putting his hands on his stomach. What did I say wrong? He was laughing alone without explaining us, speechless beings, why.

“What a tasteless joke. You having a boyfriend?” he laughed again, wiping his dry corner eyes as if it was wet. How cruel… He thinks I was joking when I’m not.

 

“It’s not a joke! It’s true!”

He laughed uncontrollably, bending his body to his stomach trying to stop himself from laughing. Not long after that, Azra started to laugh too. “Wh-why are you laughing?!”

“I couldn’t take it…. You having a boyfriend…,” she muffled in her laugh. “Hey, you know that I have one! You were there with me!” I reminded her. Azra didn’t snap, she kept on laughing hardly.

I looked at V after hearing a familiar soft laugh that was about to burst. I glared at him as he covers his lips with both hands, noticing me.

 

I sighed as Jungkook began to stop his snickering. “Well, even if it is true, which is actually false, you’re dead now. This imaginary boyfriend of yours has to move on anyway,” he air quoted making me annoyed by his saying.

He’s right though. Himchan has to move on from me or he’ll be living regretfully. But I’m not going to kiss someone I really hate especially if that person is HIM.

This boy is full of surprises, isn’t he? Like back then when he asked me to throw a rock at my friend’s head, I didn’t expect that either. And now he asked me to kiss him. Why would he want to kiss someone he doesn’t like anyway? And especially when that ‘someone’ is a ghost?

Suddenly I thought of something that made me laugh in amazement.

“Poor boy…,” I said softly in my laugh.

 

I looked at Jungkook when his smirk slowly changed into a frown and his brows showed that he was questioned to my sud

Please log in to read the full chapter