TRUCE

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

As we waited for Victoria and Max, Sooyoung, Zhou Mi and I sat by the lawn not talking much. I smiled a little seeing all the things Zhou Mi had set up for our date, but I didn’t mention it.  Zhou Mi was still laying his head on my lap, as he closed his eyes. I had been monitoring his breathing and I finally relaxed as I felt his body relax and the frown mark on his forehead disappear. He was going to be okay. He was going to be okay because now he was mine. I don’t care how much Seohyun states that he will forever be hers, because I know that it is not true. He is mine, although he still doesn’t have the courage to make it official.

I was distracted by my thoughts when I heard someone scream in rage. Zhou Mi also opened his eyes to observe Kyuhyun going crazy some feet away. Kyu had taken Seohyun’s appearance badly; it was as if she stood before him again he would strangle her.

I looked over at Sooyoung who was staring at her nails, “Aren’t you going to do anything about him,”

She gave me a knowing smile. “He just needs to let the steam out, he’s like me, once we boil we need an outlet, right know that tree is his outlet. Seohyun was my outlet a while ago, I think I gave her the slap of her life.”

I saw him punch the three, “He’s going to get hurt.” I said softly.

“Fine I will do something but don’t be grossed out or anything.” I looked at her puzzled but she just smiled and smirked at me.

Zhou Mi let out a small lough.

“What is she going to do?” I asked him.

He just smiled and closed his eyes again, ignoring my question.

I looked up to see Sooyoung reach Kyuhyun. He just stopped and stared at her. Then she did something I was not expecting. She kissed him, and suddenly they became wild. I just sat there in awe. I couldn’t believe that was her strategy; she was placing herself as the outlet for his anger … and loving it. It was so interesting to see Kyu slam her into the three and kiss her passionately. She followed along and I could see she was excited.  I touched my own lips with my hand unconsciously.

He pulled her legs up to his wait where she curled them around him. Her long legs encircling him perfectly.  I just stared in aw; I had never been in a make out session, or seen one for that matter.

Suddenly Zhou Mi grabbed my chin and made me stare at him. His eyes would not let me look away. He raised himself from where he was resting to be eye to eye with me. I could not look away. Suddenly his face neared mine, and I was so surprised I missed a breath. He got even closer speaking in my ear, “You shouldn’t be looking at others when they are making out, even if it’s for a learning experience. If you want to learn anything, you have me.” I was startled at his tone, he had never been this manly with me, it made me shiver. He leaned in and kissed me softly in the lips.

Zhou Mi’s POV

The way she had observed Kyu and Sooyoung called at me. She was so innocent I could see it in her eyes. I kissed her and she pulled away blushing and startled. Her large eyes looked at me, and I knew she wanted me to keep kissing her but I didn’t go on. I had to be slow with her. She meant too much to me. Instead I pulled her into an embrace and whispered some more in her ear.

She looked up happily at me “Oppa, I do want to be your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter