Decisions, Decisions

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin’s POV

When Sooyoung got to us we ran as fast as we could, but it wasn’t fast in of. Victoria was holding the body and screaming as if she was dying as the paramedics removed it from her arms. I went to her carrying her bridal style as she cried and cried and cried. Those tears wouldn’t stop and I realized there was something wrong something else that was hurting her, and I was not talking about her arm which would probably be bruised soon. I held her as If she was a child as she cried “umma umma”, into my shoulder.

As Sooyoung was busy helping Zhou Mi with Yoona, who had gone crazy and punched Seohyun to unconsciousness, Kyuhyun stood with us whispering into Victoria’s ear. She seemed to calm down a little after that.

“Kyuhyun do you know what’s wrong with her?” I asked once I saw Victoria had fallen asleep.

He looked away as he said “I wasn’t there when it happened but Zhou Mi was, he told me what happened.” I looked at him expectantly and he continued. “When Victoria was eight, she found her mother dead in her room, after she had committed suicide. The police found her hugging the dead body when they arrived.”

I looked away a tear escaping my eyes. I hugged her closer to me, as I whispered into her ear “I promise everything will be alright, I promise I will never leave you.”

Zhou Mi’s POV

She vanished right before my eyes, her consciousness gone. I had a feeling she wasn’t going to take this easily and it pained me to see her suffer. Sooyoung her hair as I held her close to me. I was lost, I didn’t know what to do, Should I take her to her house or to the hospital? There was still a possibility that her mother could be alive.

Sooyoung saw me ponder the situation and said “Take her home, Kyu and I will go to the hospital, she needs to sleep.” I nodded and left with Changmin who had a car close bye. It was just us two guys with the two girls we loved and that where suffering. I sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter