SHAMPOO

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria’s POV

He was a reckless driver. I had refused to get on the motorcycle, but he had convinced me. Now that we were riding through the streets and I could only see the lights flash by, I was wishing I had kept refusing. I held on to his body tightly, closing my eyes. The smell of my shampoo and the smell of his perfume meshed together, and it seemed harmonious. I unconsciously breathed in his scent while I buried my face on his neck. He slowed down as we reached the center of town, it was late but there were still a lot of young people roaming the streets and coming out of bars and night clubs. Suddenly Max stopped at a shop that was full of people.

“Victoria look whose there. Do you want to spy on them?”

“Sure!” I laughed as I saw Kawangming, Youngmin, Sulli, and Krystal in a booth, laughing and flirting.

“Man, Victoria, your brothers are Casanova’s, look at that, they’re holding the girl’s hands. I should learn from them”

I hurriedly put my hand inside my pockets, feeling embarrassed he just sloughed.

I focused on the two couples , Kawangmin was holding Sulli’s hand, while Youngmin held Krystal's. “Oh god, I’m growing old, my babies are all grown up.”

Max laughed out loud as he pulled me along the street, “Come on let’s let them have some privacy.”

I followed him down the street until we entered another small shop. This one was surprisingly empty with only a couple sitting in the corner. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter