THE REAL WITCH IS BACK

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin’s POV

“The food is ready” I heard Victoria yell, and I dropped what I was doing and almost ran to the kitchen. I was starving. She just gave me a smile and a plate. Yunho followed rather surprised at so much food.

“Man, Victoria, If I hadn’t seen you cook all this, I’d say you bought it, it’s all so good” He said in awe.

As we finished our food and Victoria and I where washing the dishes, the doorbell rang. I left Victoria in the kitchen and opened the door to find her standing there looking dangerous dressed all in black. Her bag was a crimson red, and her shades covered most of her face. Still I knew who she was before she took them off.

Seohyun removed the shades and looked at me her eyes taking me in.

“Changmin, you’ve matured.” She put her hand on my shoulder and made a trail down my arm. I pushed her hand away shuddering.

“Why are you here?” I said as I raced my voice.

“I just came to have a look at you; after all I haven’t seen you in three years.” She smirked at me.

“Well I don’t want to see you, so leave, now.”

“That is what you think right now, but remember all those things we did together.” I was surprised as I felt her lips on my mouth but I pushed her away. She just laughed.

“I guess you’ve changed, you have finally become a man. Makes you all the more interesting.”

Just then I felt an arm on my shoulder. I looked over to find Victoria, staring at Seohyun her eyes almost slits. “What are you doing here Seohyun” she asked her voice full of venom. I did not know if I should be scared of her or Seohyun.

Seohyun smirked, “Ah Max, so what Zhou Mi said was true, you have moved on.” as she looked Victoria up and down icily.

“Vic Vic, remember when we were younger and we were the best of friends, I’m still annoyed that you preferred Zhou Mi and Kyu over me. They are worthless. I guess you’ve always liked my leftovers. Now it’s Changmin.”

I could feel Victoria tremble with rage, so I held on to her hand.

Seohyun followed my hand with her gaze “Oh how sweet, it makes me want to puke, I’ll see you guys around. Oh Victoria, a small tip, just remember once mine always mine.” She winked and left, disappeari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter