Under the Table

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Victoria's POV

We sat at a corner seat in the café that Max and I really liked. We had taken a liking to this table since it was in a nook, and others couldn’t easily see those inside … or what they were doing.  I kissed Max on the lips as he texted Zhou Mi, who was at the hospital.

Max

Hey we’re at the Café close to the hospital, come over, bring Yoona.

 

Zhou Mi

I don’t want to leave Sulli alone.

 

Max

Krystal and the Twins are heading over there right now.

And your parents are there.

 

Zhou Mi

Fine, we do need fresh air.

 

“So what did MiMi say?” I asked, still leaning over the table to kiss his ears and neck.  

“He’s coming.” Changmin said softly as he tried to get closer to me despite the table. He returned my kisses, putting his lips to mine. We were really in to it, when the waiter came over, and interrupted.

“What can I get you guys?” she said looking annoyed.

“Can I have four iced teas and four pieces of strawberry cheesecake.”  Max ordered.

“Anything else” she said her voice extremely bored.

“Nope, but can you please bring everything until another couple arrives at this table.”

“Yeah, whatever” she said as she walked away giving us the evil eye.

Max rolled her eyes at her as she left, making me lough “That girl never gets laid, that’s why she’s so annoyed.” I laughed harder as I looked at him.

“You don’t get laid either Max Changmin.” I said, still laughing at him.

 He smirked at me “Oh really?” he said, his voice full of sarcasm.

“Well you don’t” I said matter of factly, as a lough escaped me once again.

He surprised me, like always, when he walked over to my side of the table and pulled me down with him. He began kissing me and I had no idea how our bodies fit under that small space. I lay on top of him his legs folded so that what we were doing under that table wasn’t as obvious. He lay between my legs, and I was half sitting on him. I leaned down and kissed him, as his hands went lower and lower over my hips and down my tights, making small circles all over my body.

My mouth went lower following the trail of his neck, pulling his shirt open to reveal part of his chest and shoulders. I kissed them as my hands and mouth simultaneously traveled over his upper body. There was something exciting in the air as I rubbed my hands over his abs, and felt their hardness under my fingers.

Changmin’s POV

As she pulled at my shirt I was getting really . My hands left her tights and began roaming under her shirt. Slowly going up and care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter