Together

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 Years Later …

Yoona’s POV

Today was Sulli’s birthday and it had been six years since we had all met that night at her house.

I held a photo album of our younger days, a smile on my face as I looked at my twenty one year old self, with Sulli and my sister Krystal at each side.  “She’s a miracle” I said, scooting closer to Zhou Mi who lay on the bed with me, so that he could have a look. He smiled, “She sure is.”

As I saw the smile grace his lips, I moved up to kiss him. “You’re my miracle.” He looked straight at me, and said “I know” and he was not able to contain his laughter.

I slapped him slightly on the arm and moved off the bed trying to get away from him, “Way to ruin the mood MiMi” I said. I felt his arm on my waist as he pulled me back on the bed, making sure to pin me down with his legs and arms. He was breathing deeply the smile gone from his face as he looked down on me. “You’re the best thing that ever happened to me”, he whispered as he leaned down and kissed me.

Zhou Mi’s POV

I woke up to the sound of an alarm to see my wife’s head resting on my chest. I smiled, she was so beautiful. Her shoulder and neck were still bare and I took the opportunity to cover them with a trail of kisses that led to her lips. Her eyes fluttered open and I resisted the urge to kiss her again, “We have to get up, its Sulli’s birthday party in an hour. She yawned cutely and gave me a quick kiss before running into the bathroom. I lay there smiling like a fool, I dated her for five years, and we had been married one year, but I couldn’t get in off of her antics. I looked at the bathroom door as it opened, Yoona peaked out and giggling motioned me to come in. I laughed as I walked over to her.

Changmin’s POV

I looked down on her where she lay her face trying to conceal her pain. Her forehead glistened with sweat as I pushed her bangs away. I smiled at her trying to make her feel better, “I love you, you know that right.” I said looking straight at her.

She took in a deep breath and then nodded, “I love you too.”

“Should we call them?” I asked as I caressed her face.

She looked at me, “If we tell them, we will ruin Sulli’s birthday party.”

“Well, they will get mad if we don’t tell them, and I don’t want to deal with Sulli’s and Krystal’s wrath.”

Victoria nodded as I pulled out my phone to make a call.

 

Yoona’s POV

As I was closing our front door to head out and meet Sulli, I received a call on my phone.

I could hear Max’s voice on the other line as he said “Yoona?”

“Yep, Max. Is something wrong?”

“Well … Victoria is at the hospital, and we just wanted to let you know …”

I cut him off as I said “Don’t worry we will be there soon, and call the others.”

“Okay, great, see you guys soon.”

I looked up at Zhou Mi who had been staring at me as he said “Is it time?” I nodded and we hurried to get in our car.

Victoria’s POV

As I lay on the hospital bed, the pain hit me. It was stronger than before, and I couldn’t fake that I wasn’t feeling anything anymore. All I could do was hold on to Max’s arm. I didn’t even care that my fingernail where cutting into his skin. It actually felt better to know that he was suffering with me, even if it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter