Turustworthy

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

It was the fourth day Sulli had been in the hospital and everything seemed the same. No heart transplants where available and she somehow seemed weaker every day. I was sitting in the room hearing Sulli giggle as Kawangmin told her a joke. I smiled as I noticed they were holding hands tightly under the covers. I held Zhou Mi’s hand as well. Youngmin and Krystal sat on the windowsill looking down at the reporters and fans that were eager to see Sulli or get information about her.

As we sat there Victoria and Changmin arrived, he was carrying a large teddy bear in his hands, and when Sulli saw it she giggled even more.

“Thank you Max oppa, and Vic Vic Unnie” she said as they gave it to her. “Hey Yoona unni, can you take a picture of Kawangmin and me and the bear, pretty please.”

I smiled, as I thought how can she be so happy when I could attest that she was not doing well at night. I got up and snapped a picture of them as they posed. “Wow, you guys are so cute,” I said as I handed over the camera.

“Hey Yoona, I’m going off to practice today want to come, it will just be two hours at most and then we can come back.”  I looked over at Zhou Mi when Victoria said this and he caught me looking at him. “Go, get out of here for a while, anyway it’s going to be for a couple of hours, we will be fine.” I smiled at him and gave him a kiss.

“Okay let’s go, we will be back Sulli-ah.” She gave me a smile as she waved.

 As we headed out of the room Krystal caught up with us her bag in hand, “Can I go with you girls? I’m not feeling myself with Sulli like that, I need to work out and think.”

“Of course” Victoria and I said simultaneously. She smiled and interlocked arms with us.

Victoria’s POV

We practiced like crazy for two whole hours, while Krystal danced in the next room. When we finished we picked up our stuff and headed to get Krystal so that we could shower.  We opened the door to where she was practicing surprised to hear her yelling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter