HINTING AT LOVE

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ZHou Mi’s POV

I stayed in the car, as Krystal’s dad walked out of his car, and rang the bell of the house. No one came out. He stood at the door, slamming his fist into it, looking rather mad. He held a square piece of paper in his hand. Just as he turned away from the door I saw a car arrive, and Yoona’s mom, get out.

I sat there holding Yoona’s hand although she could not be aware of what was happening.

The man approached the women and a yelling battle began, as the man constantly motioned toward the picture. He then did something that made me run out of the car and into their terrain.

A man should never touch a woman. That’s what my father had always said. This so called Man, was not one. I startled him as I went over to Yoona’s mom, and examined her face. I brushed a tear away from her eyes. I would not let him see her cry.

“Hello Mr. Jung, I see you are up to no good.”

“Zhou Mi what are you doing here?” he said shocked.

“What are you doing here, and hitting her for god’s sake? You are so worthless.” I spat. “Maybe that’s why I have never liked you, the smell of a coward can’t be hidden.”

“I saw his eyes hardened once again as he threw a punch at me I dodged it and punched him back, straight at the nose. The man fell back on his but holding his face.

Yoona’s POV

I heard the car door slam shut and woke up startled. There on the lawn stood my mother, father and Zhou Mi. He had his hand on my mother’s face. He suddenly turned around and began arguing with my father. I seemed to be set in stone as I saw my father throw the first punch. I sighed in relief as I saw Zhou Mi dodge. I got out of the car, suddenly out of my trance as I saw my father fall to the ground.  I slowly walked over and leaned down to look at my dad at eye contact.

“What are you doing here?” I said surprised at the cold in my voice.

He did not answer, his nose was bloody, and he looked away. I took a photo he held in his hands. It was actually a newspaper picture of Krystal and me where they mentioned I was her close friend and pointed out some similarities.

I don’t know where I got the courage I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter