You're Mine

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zhou Mi’s POV

I sat in the hospital room observing Sulli’s breathing. The operation was a success and she was doing fine, but I couldn’t help worrying. I worried for my sister and for my girlfriend. Yoona was doing much better but she still had those moments were she fell apart. I guess a death hurt more when it was unexpected.

As I sat there, my phone rang. It was Krystal. I walked out to the corriedor to take the call.

“Zhou Mi!” she yelled trough the phone, she was crying.

“What’s wrong Krystal! Calm down and tell me what’s wrong!” I said as calmly as possible, although I was really worried.

“Yoona …”

“What’s wrong with Yoona?” I said loudly.

“I took a shower and when I came out she was gone, I don’t know where she went, she did not take her phone, and it’s raining outside, I’m worried for her.” She cried.

“Krystal is someone there with you?”

“Yep, Kawangmin and Youngmin just arrived.”

“Okay tell them to stay with you, I’ll go find Yoona.”

Yoona’s POV

The rain was falling on me as I sat on the sidewalk. The same sidewalk I had met Zhou Mi at. I just sat there soaking wet. I had to get this emotion out of me. This emotion of complete loss and never being able to continue. I had to escape it and washing it away seemed the easiest way.

It had already been a weak since her death but I was stll trying to cope. I knew this pain would stay with me forever, but I wished it could reside, at least <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter