THE ONE AND ONLY JERK AND PRINCE

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin’s  POV

Everyone always said I was lucky. I didn’t believe it until I met her again in a much unexpected place.

I was heading to practice since I was too have a joint stage with Kyuhyun in the next SM Town Concert, when I walked past a small secluded café I visited often. I walked in only to see the person I had been thinking about just minutes before. She was sitting in a corner immersed in a notebook, not looking up while subconsciously drinking her coffee. I smiled as I ordered an iced tea and a piece of strawberry cheesecake. I headed toward Victoria sitting down in from of her.

She looked up rather startled her eyes meeting mine. For a second I saw content in them, but that was immediately covered by annoyance. “What do you want?” she said rather aggressively.

I smiled pushing the drink and cheesecake toward her; she looked at them rather startled as she stared at the food. I got up and walked away with a smile on my face, even forgetting I had intended to buy coffee for Kyu.

Victoria’s POV

He left and I had the urge to run after him and thank him. I had seen a different side to him today, a side that had appeased the annoyance he had brewed in me on our first meeting. Too bad I had to much pride to follow him. I sat there forgetting the dance routine I had been working on in my notebook to stare at the things Max had bought me. As I took the napkin I noticed there was something written in it.

I felt a smirk take over my face as I read the content.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter