WE MEET (AGAIN)

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin’s POV

“Hey Kyu, where are you going?” I yelled as he headed out of the practice room just an hour after we had begun practicing.

“I have to do something” he yelled back, not stopping.

I followed him down the hallway, “Kyuhyun we need to get the routine down for the performance next Friday, you can’t just leave” I said rather annoyed. “What can be more important than practice?”

He smiles rather evilly “I’m going to a birth day party.”

I suddenly stared at him “Is she going to be there ?”

“Who?” he said faking innocence.

I ran out of patience and graved him by the neck, “Don’t act stupid, is Victoria going to be there?”

Kyu couldn’t stop laughing as he saw my serious expression “Of course”

“Take me” I growled.

“Nah” Kyu said.

“Kyu!” I said raising my voice as much as I could.

“Beg for it.”

“what?”

“Beg for it”

I didn’t think about it twice as I went on my knees “Please Kyu take me with you.”

Kyuhyun just doubled up laughing, and I was getting annoyed. He noticed and said “Ok, ok, I’ll take you, but let me tell you that you are turning weak.”

I grabbed his arm and flipped him on the ground “What did you say, Kyu ?”

“Max, that freaken hurt, I’m not going to the party anymore.”

“Shut up your going”, I said as I pulled him up.

“Fine” he said rather annoyed “but I won’t say nice things about you to Vic”

I hugged him “You do know I love you a lot, Kyu.”

“Yeah, sure” he said sarcastically.

As we drove our motorcycles into a familiar street and parked in front of a familiar house I groaned.

“Why didn’t you tell me it was Sulli’s birthday ?”

“You didn’t ask” he said while smirking.

“Thank God I spent some money”

“What did you buy her?” he asked curiously.

Smiling I took out a blue box, opening it to reveal a silver key and chain, it read Tiffany.  “Always strive to impress my friend.”

I strode toward the entrance leaving Kyu behind.

Just then I heard someone yell “Oppa, Max, Oppa!”, followed by footsteps.

“Oppa” Krystal said as she hugged me , “I’m so sorry I forgot to invite you! Sulli asked Kyu and me to tell you, but I forgot, thank God Kyu remembered.”

Yoona's POV

We were laughing and talking about our dislike for high waisted pants  with Sooyoung, when Krystal surprised me by running toward two young men that had arrived at the house where the party was. As we got closer I recognized them as the maknaes of boy groups TVXQ and Super Junior

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter