THE FLAME IN HER EYES

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin’s POV

I arrived at the concert after everyone was inside and entered through the backstage.  I had assured Kyuhyun that I would attend KRY’s concert, but, that I would not be able to arrive early. After all, I was an idol and my fans where as crazy as me. If I arrived on time everyone would know I was there, and I would not be able to watch the show.

As I headed to the waiting room to meet up with my friend, I ran into a girl. I was too distracted in my own world to notice her until I was on top of her.

My mouth was inches away from hers, and I could feel her ragged breathing as if she had been running. I noticed how beautiful her hair looked splayed on the ground, as well as her very flushed cheeks. I don't know what took over me but I kissed her. I felt her body relax for just a second, surprised when I suddenly felt a pain on my stomach. She had kneed me, and I felt her anger as she yelled “Get off, what’s wrong with you?”

 I was a little taken aback as I rose from on top of her, no girl had ever yelled at me before, needless to say I had never had the urge to kiss a girl so much.  She was quite exotic and beautiful, with a very curvy body, that didn’t quite fit the Korean look. She was extremely mad, I usually didn't like girls with a short temper, but instead of being a turn off  it was a turn on. I thought about kissing her once more to see her reaction but just then Kyuhyun came out of a door directly opposite to where we had been laying, and where the girl still sat trying to get up. I was just about to offer her my hand when Kyuhyun, came over and picked her up instead.

“Changmin what did you do to her she’s the lead dancer for my solo, and she better be ok.”

Victoria’s POV

“Victoria, are you all right” Kyuhyun said as he help me dust off.

I was flaring as I said “If this air head had not run me over I would be fine. I’m going to finish getting ready” I said as I pushed past the space between Kyuhyun and Changmin, since they were blocking the hallway.

Changmin’s POV

She glared at me as she pushed us aside, which made me smile. She was fierce I enjoyed taming fierce.

“Hey can I have your phone number.” I yelled after her.

She stopped, slowly turned around and stared at me still furious, as she yelled, “No” and stomped of.

I couldn’t help myself, I found this hilarious. In my twenty-three years of life a girl had never said “no” to me. I started laughing and had to hold the wall for support. Kyuhyun joined in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter