BECOMING FRIENDS

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria’s POV

I was about to say something quite hateful to the player and the witch, when we noticed Sulli descend the stairs. Kwangmin and Youngmin stood up in a hurry, as Sulli descended accompanied by Krystal. The girl was gorgeous, and had very long hair, with twinkling eyes. Zhou Mi walked up to her and kissed her in the cheek while she hugged him back.  I smiled, she was a cute girl. Just then he was back in my view. Changmin approached Sulli, and she excitedly smiled, “Oppa, what did you bring me, you always buy the best gifts.”

I had never seen Changmin smile so sweetly at anyone before and it pulled at my heart strings. He perplexed me, how could he be a jerk and a sweet guy at once? 

“ta ta” he said as he pulled out a small blue box. Krystal and Sulli both went giddy as they screamed, “It’s from Tiffany’s!”

Sulli pulled out the delicate silver chain, and attached to it where two keys a large one and a smaller one.

Changmin surprise me once again, as he told her “One for you, and the other is for you to give it to the one that owns your heart.” Krystal and Sulli gushed “Oppa your so sweet!” as Sulli hugged him.

“Max you’re always so mushy” Zhou Mi said annoyed.

“And your always so annoying, Zhou Mi. Just remember that I’m only here for the girl, I hate you.”

“Okay can you guys get over your dislike for each other at least for today?” Sulli said, full of aegyo, making both Max and Zhou Mi smile.

“Fine, here, I want to present a friend to you” Max said, as he pulled Sooyoung from the arm. “Oh my god!” Sulli said excited “I love your work, how did you get here! Can I have an autograph?”

I felt myself grow steadily annoyed, how could he be so calm while presenting a girl in front of me, he’s such a player.

Sooyoung smiled, “The honor is mine Sulli, I love your work as well! Actually Max just found me outside, but I was invited by Krystal. Max is my sweet cousin” she said cheekily.

Suddenly I let out a gasp as I unconsciously said “What?” My cheeks begun heating up as everyone looked at me rather startled. “What I wanted to say is that I also brought a gift for you” I said, trying to fix the damage I had done, but Max’s eyes were on me, and I could see him smile rather satisfied.

“What did you get me Vic Vic?” Sulli said as excited as she had been with Changmin’s gift. I opened my bag and pulled out another small box, as she opened it she smiled, “I have wanted this for a while”, it was a white limited edition Armani watch. I smiled as she hugged me and said to my ear “I Love you.”

“Hey I don’t want to feel left out!” Krystal suddenly exclaimed, “I also brought one more guest, this is my favorite unni, Yoona, Isn’t she gorgeous?” I could see Yoona blush as she walked forward and gave Sulli a medium size box wrapped in emerald paper. “Hi, I’m Yoona, nice to meet you”, with a warm smile. Was it a surprise that I didn’t believe a single drop of her sweetness?

“Hi, you’re so pretty!”, Sulli said sincerely and as she opened the box she also smiled, “You guys might think I’m shallow but these shoes are awesome!” She pulled out some killer heels, that screamed Jimmy Choo.

Krystal butted in as she said, “And one more thing, Yoona and Sooyoung have promised to take us shopping next Saturday”

“Really?” Sulli said. “Of course” Yoona smiled, but I noticed her eyes were not on Sulli but on someone else.

Yoona’s POV

Sulli was sweet and I felt welcomed in the group by everyone except Victoria who shot me the evil eye every once in a while. To my dismay Zhou Mi did not approach me even though I did catch him look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter