I'm Back

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

I rushed into the practice room and as expected, there stood Victoria already stretching.

“Hey!” I said laughing.

She looked around surprised and to see me “Yoona! You’re back, are you feeling better!”

“Yes!  But we better get to practice the competition is next week.”

I walked over to Victoria and began stretching, she gave me a smile, and we continued in silence. There was something different between us. Maybe for the first time we had stood in actual peace and not just an agreement to be peaceful.

Victoria’s POV

As I dance the music led my body, today we were doing great, the coordination was perfect. I lay beside Yoona on the ground as we tried to get our breath back.

“Oh my god! I’m so tired!” Yoona groaned.

 I laughed along with her, surprised when she suddenly grabbed my hand.

“Oh my god! Don’t tell me! You’re getting married! Changmin asked you to get married!”

I blushed. Today was the first time I had worn my ring when not seeing Changmin. I was a little embarrassed of people asking me if I was getting married, but when I woke up this morning I decided that I really didn’t care anymore. I loved Changmin and he loved me. I should show of, to me, marriage only happened once in a lifetime.

I wiggled my fingers in her face as I smiled “Jealous?”

Yoona’s eyes wandered; she didn’t look at me as she said “Not really.”

“Why!” I yelle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter