HER LETHAL ATTACK

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

Our relationship had been stationary for the past two weeks; Zhou Mi would pick me up after practice with Victoria and then take me home. He didn’t make a move and I didn’t either. I guess our personalities where too similar.

I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered if I had just mistaken his interest for me. Maybe it was just something friendly between us. As I sighed and fixed my hair, Sooyoung came in making a lot of noise. I was just about to quiet her down since I was not in the mood, when I saw her glowing face. I gave her a weak smile.

“Guess what?”
“What” I said playing along.

“Guess!” she whined.

“Fine… mmm… you finally got a fashion show.”

She pouted, “I wish, but that’s not it.”

“Just tell me already.”

“Okay, I’m dating Kyuhyun.”

“What!”

“I said I’m dating Kyuhyun.”

“I heard you but you just blew me away, why didn’t you tell me you guys were going out?”

“I just wanted to make sure I really liked him before telling everybody.”

“But I’m your best friend” I said.

“Forgive me Yoona, I promise I’ll tell you everything we do from now on … everything.”

“I noticed her emphasis on the word everything, and looked at her “Oh My God Sooyoung, you’re such a .”

“What? You’re the ert for trying to give meaning to perfectly innocent words”, she said smiling.

“I’m envious” I stated looking at the wall.

“What, are you and Zhou Mi having problems?” she asked concerned.

“No, far from that, it’s just that we are stuck in the same place, sometimes I feel like he’s going to make a move and he decides not to at the last moment.”

Sooyoung looked concerned at me as she said, “Maybe there’s something else.”

“Do you mean someone else?” I asked.

“Maybe, I think it’s something old, not recent, but it’s stopping him from committing himself.”

I thought about it as I put on my heels and as we left the house. Maybe everything was not black and white but in between.

Zhou Mi’s POV

I had finally decided to let the past go and just enjoy what Yoona and I had going on. I just had a feeling that she was my one and only. That she could erase those mark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter