Seohyuns Revenge

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona’s POV

I loved shoes. I loved shoes a lot.

My eyes fell on a pair of equestrian boots and a pair of high heels perfect for jeans.  I could see Victoria admiring some boots herself, and Sooyoung going crazy about how some shoes would be perfect for the line she was designing at the moment.

 “Hey Yoona, that’s your mom right” Victoria said, as the car drove bye, I walked to the window and waved but she didn’t see me. As we continued looking at the shoes in the shop I heard a crash.

Victoria’s POV

I heard the horrible sound of metal on metal, I turned to see a pair of partially destroyed cars.  I saw Yoona’s eyes go wide as we both noticed that one of the cars belonged to her mother. I saw her body shake as she began running toward the car in panicked strides. I ran after her catching up easily in her state. Cars kept moving and steering frantically in order to avoid the accident. I saw it in her eyes, she was going to try and cross the street and get to her mother, but I held her tight, hugging her. Soooyung joined us helping me hold onto Yoona. She tried to push us away but we were stronger. I let go of her once the traffic calmed down and she ran toward the car. I ran after her turning to yell at Sooyooung “Call 911 and go get the guys, hurry!” I saw her run and I followed Yoona, toward the accident. She was panicking yelling to call 911. “Sooyoung already did,” I screamed, to get it into her. Taking off my cardigan I it around my hand.

I pushed Yoona out of the way hitting the window as hard as I could. The glass cracked under the force of my arm, allowing me to see the woman inside. Her body was splayed in a weird direction, while her head was oozing blood. As I pulled her out and held her I had a bad feeling. She was too stiff in my arms. It reminded me of my mother’s body as I held her after her suicide. I couldn’t help it, the memories were too strong for me, and I began to scream. I could hear the ambulance arrive but I couldn’t stop my screams, as they took the body away from me. I was back to my eight year old self.

Yoona’s POV

As Victoria pulled my mother out I had a bad feeling. She began to scream u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter