BROTHER IN LAW

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria’s POV

We arrived at a beautiful apartment complex, and Max opened the door for me. Changmin accidently brushed his hand with mine, and because we were both thinking about what we had been about to do, it was awkward. He led me into the building where we grabbed the elevator. It was silent as he opened the door.

Yunho was sleeping on the couch his legs stretched out, but once he heard us come in he hurriedly got up all smiles.

“Hi, you must be Victoria, Max has told me a lot about you.”

I smiled; he was very charming and sweet. Trustworthy: that was the word to describe him.  

“Hi,” I said as I held his hand.

Max still hadn’t said a word as he looked out the window of the living room.

“I was going to cook something but I fell asleep” Yunho said blushing, “I’ll just order some food.” He took out his phone and began dialing numbers.

“Wait, don’t call, I’ll cook for you guys.”

“Seriously” Max said, giving me a response after so much awkwardness.

I smiled, "Sure, I’m an awesome cook”.

He came over to us, “I’ll help.”

Yunho grinned “It works every time, he just flocks to food.”

Changmin glared at him but kept cutting the onions I had told him too.

Changmin’s POV

“Hey Max I just remembered that I have to show you something concerning our new music video.” Yunho said merrily. I looked at him like he was crazy behind Victoria’s back. He m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter