AFTER THE SUN SETS

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

I was happy I had finally received the coveted acceptance to the best arts university in the country. I was sure nothing could dampen my mood, after my mother’s news and last nights buying spree at Sooyoungs store. I was wrong.

As I lay on my bed listening to TVXQ softly through my iPod, I heard a the slam of a car door; followed by urgent knocks at the door. I shut off my iPod, already knowing who the culprit would be. I heard my mother open the door, and my father’s angry voice swiftly followed.

“How could you accept that she attend that university, you know Krystal spends a lot of her time there. What if she becomes famous, someone will surely notice the resemblance between us. Rumors will start, my career will come to an end! What if my daughter finds out?”

“What? I can’t believe the stupidities that flow out of your mouth every single time. Don’t you care for her, don’t you have an inch of love for her, she is your daughter too if you need a reminder!” I could hear my mother yell.

“I want you to leave now. Yoona has given up too much for you already. You do not deserve any consideration at all; you do not know how to be a father. Did you even know that Yoona decided to study dance after she realized that being an actress might harm you? Have you ever even considered that she watches all of your dramas and saves your cuts?” She continued.

 “I’m closing the college account, it was meant for her to study something beneficial and not art.” He said angrily.

“How come Krystal gets to study art but Yoona can’t? Anyway, if you close the account I will tell everyone that you have an illegitimate daughter. A daughter you had even before you married your wife, and who you rarely see. Wouldn’t it be great for your wife when she learns about this? Your career will surely flourish as well.”

I could hear silence, followed by the sudden slamming of the front door. The only thing I could here after that where th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter