My Fiance

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 Months Later

Victoria’s POV

I could feel three pairs of eyes on me as I sat in my hotel suite. The hair dresser focused on my long hair, making sure everything was perfect. After finishing the final touches she left the room, leaving me alone with Krystal, Sulli, and Yoona, my bridesmaids. I could see the younger girls gigle excitedly, thay had been like this for the last 6 months.

“Oh My god Unni!!! Today is the day!!!” Sulli said excited.

Krystal joined in, “Unni, you look so beautiful, Changmin oppa will be awestruck, and that dress you chose is so beautiful!!!”

I kept smiling as I looked over at Yoona, who also had a smile on her face. She saw me looking at her, and took the opportunity to say something that really touched me, “I’m happy for you and I’m glad we are friends, I hope Max and you are happy forever.” She came over and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. It felt good to have a girlfriend I could count on.

“Okay, stop with the mushiness” Sooyougn said as she came into the room with a grin on her face. “The boys arrived at the hotel, and my y cusin sent me to see if you were not yet dressed, because he wants to see you before you wear your wedding gown.”

“Hey!” Sulli and Krystal protested together. “That is not fair! He should wait until the actual ceremony!”

Just then Max burst into the room, “What’s not fair? I want to see my lovely fiancé and you guys can’t stop me.”

“Aish oppa!” Sulli and Krystal protested again as Yoona and Sooyoung ushered them out of the room, giggling.

Yoona and Sooyoung stood at the door giving the couple a disproving look, “Max don’t dare try something funny, you can wait until after the weeding!” Yoona said. I could hear their loughter even after Max closed the door on them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter