RISE OF ENMITY

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona’s POV

“Hey, you!”

I turned as I heard someone calling, finding myself face to face with a girl a little older than me. She looked mad.

“I was scheduled to practice here so you better leave.”

I was taken aback as I said “Oh, really, well my daddy paid for this studio and I have a practice lesson today, so you leave!”

As I said this I suddenly had an idea, so I began to dance moving to the rhythm of the music as powerfully as I could. I could see the girl getting angrier by the minute and that made me laugh.

“Didn’t I tell you to get out” she screamed.

I just smiled as I said “If you can beat me I’ll leave.”

I saw a spark turn on in her eyes as I challenged her.

Victoria’s POV

“You shouldn’t have said that” I said as I begun to move, letting my body take over and becoming a mirror image of her moves.

As we moved through the room I suddenly felt my foot slip, and I lost my balance falling to the ground. I hit the floor hard, and was out of breath for a second. As I lay there I noticed that I was lying on a very wet floor.

Yoona’s POV

I saw her fall, and almost slipped myself. I had not noticed the floor was so wet in that corner of the room. I tried to help her up but she pushed my hand away, making me slip and hit my elbow hard, I winced but got up.

As she pulled herself up I could see she was mad.

“You did it on purpose; y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter