TRADE TEARS FOR A SMILE

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zhou Mi’s POV

I walked into a very beautiful two story traditional korean style home, still carrying Yoona. I had learned that that was her name during the drive. Her mother was young, probably not yet forty. She was insistent that I come home with them and get away from the rain. Yoona was still unconscious as I lay her on her bed.

“Why didn’t we take her to the hospital?” I asked worriedly as I saw her moan.

Her mother smiled, “I don’t think it’s necessary, I’m a doctor.”

As her mother took her temperature and treated her wound I sat on a couch, looking at Yoona. The last words that crossed my mind before drifting off to sleep were "she is truly beautiful".

YOONA’s POV

I woke up to see a young man lying on my couch.

I was so surprised that I sat up on my bed, causing my head to ache, and I let out a moan. As I laid back down, I could see the guy stir. I looked at him through the corner of my eye, and was captivated by his remarkable face and long figure. His legs did not fit in the couch and they dangled from the armrest. His face while asleep was so handsome that it made me wonder how he looked awake.

As I stared at him I remembered what had happened last night at least until some point. I had no idea what this guy was doing sleeping in my room, I only remembered walking in the rain and feeling sick. I was thinking about waking Mr. Handsome, so that he could tell me what had happened, when my mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter