My Two Girls

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona’s POV

Zhou Mi was still in there just looking at the sleeping Sulli, when I came back from home after getting a shower. I brought a bouquet of flowers with me and some food for Zhou Mi, I knew he must be hungry but he wouldn’t even leave her for a second.

The room was private so two people could spend the night, so I had gone home to bring a blanket for me and Zhou Mi, his parents had wanted to stay but MiMi sent them home after seeing them so tired after their rush flight from Japan. They agreed after much coaxing from both of us.

He did not notice when I arrived and I did something that I would never have done in a normal circumstance. I headed over and sat on his lap. He looked up at me surprised and then gave a light smile as he kissed me slowly. I kept looking at his eyes as he pulled away, looked at me, and kissed me again. Just then we heard a small giggle. I hurriedly stood up, only to see Sulli giggling.

“Yoong, when Oppa and you get married, can I be your bridesmaid?” she said still giggling. I looked at her eyes wide, but I was saved from answering by MiMi.

“Of course Sulli, whatever you want.”

She smiled brightly, as she continued “And can I be the godmother of your first child? Pretty please.”

It felt so weird, I began imagining scenes of Zhou Mi and me together, years from now. It wasn’t something new, I always dreamt with him. I knew he was the one for me but did he feel the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter