WITH ME

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria’s POV

He drove when we left the school; I held his hand all the way home, although he just looked forward still lost in thought.  He parked in front t of my house and I was surprised to not find my father’s car home. I took out my phone and he observed me as I called my dad.

“Appa, where are you?”

“Sorry baby, but I had to leave to the United States for business, since it’s Saturday and I’ll return on Sunday night the boys came with me. We tried to call you but we couldn’t contact you.”

“Okay appa” I said a little disappointed, “see you on Sunday.”

“Sure baby, I have to go know, I have an appointment at this moment, it’s actually Friday here”, he said laughing.

I smiled. Since my mother’s death my father’s lough did not come very often, but when it did it was a treat.

I hung up and pouted.

“What’s wrong?”Changmin asked concerned.

“Nothing it’s just that they left me alone for the weekend, and went to the U.S. since they couldn’t contact me.” I smiled and kissed him on the cheek as I got out of the car. “I’ll see you later Max.” I said as I headed for the door. As I took my keys out I heard him run out of the car and I turned to find him looking at me seriously.

“Spend the night with me.”

I stared at him in shock and was about to tell him he was crazy and stupid, when he put his finger to my lips.

“I don’t mean it like that. I just want you to sleep with me; I don’t feel like being alone today.” He said still serious. “Anyway, hyung will be filming all night and the house will be a lot more lonely than usual.” I looked at him and saw sincerity in his eyes, he wasn’t playing around anymore.

“Okay, I’ll go with you, just let me go up to my room and take some things. He followed me into the house and into my room, sitting on my bed as I took a change of clothes from my closet and drawers. I showed him my pajamas and got a smile from him. They were invaded by little yellow ducks.

When he saw I was done, he led me by the hand down the stairs and into the car, as if he was scared that I would not want to go with him after all.

On the drive to his apartment I looked out the window and observed the lights of the city shine by. My hand still intertwined in his. I looked over at his serious ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter