Game On

How to Play the Playboy

 

Miyu openned the letter, silently cursing under her breath as she set down her lunch tray, Sorra sitting across from her, resting her chin in her palms. "Sooo...? What does it say?!"

 

Miyu yawned. She smiled a little at her bestfriend and turned her head, smirking. As she expected, her rival was sitting across from her with his mob of pink hair, staring intently. Miyu smirked even wider, staring at his expression across the room while slowly ripping the letter apart infront of him and possing it into the nearby trash can. L.joe widened his eyes, slamming his fist on the lunch table. His fellow kingkas and followers widened their eyes at him. "Whoa, dude... What happened?! I havn't seen you this fumed about something in a while..."

 

L.joe huffed, glaring. "How the eff do you know?" and with that, he got off from his seat, but not soon enough.

 

Oppaaa!!" Yuri yelled from across the table. "Oppaaaa, don't be upset about that , she doesn't deserve your attention!" she pouted. Even so, L.joe rolled his eyes and muttered a small 'thanks', leaving the dumbfounded Yuri at the edge of exploding. "Ughh!! How can he just ignore and neglect me like that?!" Junsu didn't seem quite as interested in his girlfriend as before. He knew that there was something going on between her and L.joe, but didn't dare to fume his leader. So he just shook his head and continued playing with Jung Nicole's hair.

 

YAHH!! Kyung Miyu!" L.joe bellowed at the girl infront of him. Miyu glanced up from her tuna sandwich, signaling for Soora to go before something ugly started. Soora was more tha happy to head out, grabbing her bag and smoothing her bangs out of her eyes before waving slightly and hurrying out. Only after her friend was gone, Miyu returned to the Kingka with grim eyes. "Why the hell did you just throw that letter away? It was supposed to be a peace treaty!!"

 

Miyu nodded, chewing on her sandwich thoughtfully. "Ahh, is that so?" L.joe nodded with big innocent eyes. Big innocent eyes my ! Miyu thought, smirking. "Oooo, arraso. Then Byunghun, do you mind picking it out of the trash can before I sign it? That'll show your sincerety. Or are you afraid to ruin your little pink mob of hairdo there?" she blinked multiple times the same way L.joe tried to show HIS innocence. This only angered the kingka more, for the fast that it infact WASN'T a peace treaty, plus this would only ruin his own image. But at the moment, the Kingka was so angered tha the actually stormed away, reached his arm in the trash can and felt around for the piece of paper that was supposed to make fun of Miyu. Miyu's smirk grew wider, and that's when L.joe realized something. He had all the attention to himself. But it wasn't excactly the type that he had apparently yearned for. He swore, reaching his hand out and pointing at Miyu accusingly.

 

YOU!! You know WHAT?" Miyu crossed her legs and continued to look at her sandwich, chewing away and occasionally on her juice box's straw. "I am going to make you regret all of this by the time I'm done with you, infact you'll be begging to go out with me after this."

 

This made Miyu interested. A bet? Hmm... Now this could be something. "And... What if you don't, and you end up defeating to me?"

 

L.joe considered this. "Well... Out of the really low chances of that occuring, I guess if I end up falling for you, then I'll stop bothering you forever. BUT. If I win, you'll have to obey me untill the end of the semester." Now this was extremely hardcore, considering "obeying" could mean anything from... Eww gross!! But Miyu shook on the deal anyways, she was sure this was going to be fun. "Alright then, Kyung Miyu. From now on you will be my girlfriend, we WILL go on dates and we WILL kiss. And then... After the while we'll decide on the winner." he smirked, as Miyu shrugged as if she didn't care. When infact she DID. Boyy, she had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.

 

The end of the day was slowly coming, as Miyu found herself packing un her stuff and walking towards the door, when L.joe came up and blocked her path. Before she could protest, L.joe leaned back and took her hand, guiding them down the hall. Miyu felt somewhat embarraced, but the remembered the bet and held back the blush. L.joe noticed it though, and smirked. "Hmm, I didn't expect such skinship would already make you loose yourself." Miyu scowled. The girls in the hallways all gasped, whispering to one another. Somewhere in the crowd Miyu caught a glimps of her bestfriend, giving her a thumbs up and a wink. Miyu shook her head. But not soon enough, because she felt herself slightly gasp as L.joe led her to a large, stretch limosine. No wonder she never saw him walking home! HE WAS TOO DAMN BUSY POLLUTING THE EVIRONMENT.

 

L.joe had thought she's be atleast a BIT flattered or surprised, for that was what happened to all the girls he either hooked up or flirted with. But nooo, Miyu frowned and yankedher hand from his, making himself rather surprised. "What?! I am NOT riding this thing home, it's not very envirnmental. Plus, we live so-" she widened her eyes, kicking her legs as L.joe rolled his eyes, covering from all that yapping and pushing her into the car. "HEYY!! LET ME OUTT!!" Miyu screamed, although honest it sounded more like. "Ayeee!! WETTT WEIII OWWW!!". The whole ride L.joe and Miyu ignored eachother, Miyu occasionally pinching the oblivious L.joe on the arm or on the cheek. Eventually L.joe grew out of patience and tackled her. From outside the car window, Yuri stomped her stiletto heels, as it seemed like the two were making out. But truthfully, they were less then intimate when it came to arguing. L.joe bit Miyu's ear, Miyu kicked L.joe's legs, and it went on like that for the entire ride.