How Close?

How to Play the Playboy

 

I found Soora sitting by the edge of my bed when I woke up. At first all I did was mumble and smile. And then it hit me. What the was my bestfriend who lived 3 blocks down be in my room in the morning? I sprang up, resulting in Soora swinging her arm around and eventually tumbling to the groub with a fait "thump". Oops...? "Oh! My god, Soora!! Kwenchana?"

 

I helped her up as I quickly brushed a comb through my hair while putting on a v-neck t-shirt and ripped jeans. Yeup. Simple me... I apologize if you were expecting something "oh so glamorous" just because I was now officially the "Kinga's girl". But if however that WAS one of your thoughts... DROP IT. Because once I'm done with him, he'll WISH he was never one of the Kingkas. Soora groaned, rubbing her back. "Oowww... I know you were a bit surprised, but common!!" she pouted as I threw her an apologetic smiled after throwing on a pair of socks and a hat. I was having one of my bad hair days today... Sighh... And unfortunately there was no time for shower. Hell, I barely had enough to avoid tardiness and get to class on time! I flinged clothes and wrappers all over my room, making Soora yelp and jump away everytime she was in need of some serious dodging.

 

Oh yea, in case you havn't noticed I was NOT one of those girls who had a neat room and a clean freak personality. Because I'm not as girly as my best friend was. Soora might've lived in a small but modest highrise by herself, since her parents were somewhere in Japan doing some crazy architect job... I don't know, I've honestly only seen them once, when we were having a family dinner together. Anyways, as I was saying she was COMPLETELY one of those girls guys would DREAM ABOUT to go on a date with. Pretty, neat, clean, nice, a little hyper... But otherwise she would make a really good girlfriend. Too bad she hasn't met the right guy yet... Hmphh...

 

Miyuu," she whined as I got up on my feet again, tossing books and notes in my bag while frowning and rushing down stairs. L.joe had already headed for school, probably, too bad-

 

Hey, with the grandma hat..." a voice shushed. Blood boiled as I irritatedly stuck a burnt toast in my mouth stubbornly, slipping on my old converse and grabbed my backpack and Soora, slamming the door behind me, right in the pabo's face. I honestly could've burst out laughing if I wern't so hurried. But Soora grabbed my hand, looking around nervously.

 

Miyu-ssi... I... Can't go to school today.." I widened my eyes. BWOW?!! "I'm sorry, there is a reason though. Don't worry the teacher already know, I had mom mom and dad phone them. But other than that... You'll see tonight". With a wink, she headed back inside the house just as Lee Byunghun headed out. Great. Not only was I ditched my my only bestfriend, I was also going to have a GREATTT morning alone with the freak. L.joe didn't say much when he saw me, just dragged me by the arm as we approached the limo.

 

Now, I might've hated him and his lazyass way of polluting the envoirnment, but I was in a serious hurry to get to class, I had nearly ten minutes left before the first bell rang. I ignored him the whole ride. Something seemed to bother him. He kept opening his planner and jotting notes in the 'planning' section. AND he was keeping an eye so that I didn't happen to lean over a peek at his precious notes. Pshh, I had better things to do! I began to fidget with my hands. But I couldn't help but wonder.. What the hell was Soora and him up too...? First the goody-two-shoes ditch school for the first time, then Byunghun actually stops annoying me and keeps to his own. A little TOO well kept to himself actually. I was determined to find out. But not now, I was going to be actually LATE for my first class.

 

Miyu. Wait up!" A voice called. I felt a smile spread on my face. Chunj! Chun has been only my friend since the beginning ot the school year, but I knew that I was falling deeper and deeper with him... The only problem BESIDES the fact that I'm not sure if he likes me is... I have a friking boyfriend. And as much as I don't mind cheating on an lik Lee Byunghun, I still didn't want 6 Queenka phsyco freaks clawing up my back.

 

Annoyon!" I smiled, as he walked over, taking my hand. The other problem was, Chunji never seemed to mind being close and intimate with a girl, like he pretty much thought it was normal. Sighh, if only how I felt when his soft hand merely grabbed on to mine, swing it. "Chunji-ssi, I havn't seen you in a while... You havn't been going to your classes much, eh?"

 

He smiled just a bit. MELTT!! "Neh, I've been busy with my work schedual lately with my company. They're thinking of putting me in a group called Teentop. Hey! I think L.joe's in it too! Speaking of him..." his voice trailed off as a hand grabbed mine. tt, noooo.

 

L.joe narrowed his eyes as Chunji oppa just stared back intently, as he gripped on my hand more. "That's my girlfriend's hand your holding their, pimp!" L.joe snarled as he reached for my other hand. Great. I was the new target of the human tug of war. Chunji stared indeculously into my eyes, as if saying 'You're dating THAT jerk?!'. I looked down.

 

Well it's only a bet..." I muttered under my breath as L.joe huffed. I groaned, "Chunji oppa, I have to get to class, I'll text you later!" L.joe shot a warning glare at Chunji as he pulled me away. I was going to MURDER this guy as soon as I get a chance!! "YAHH!! WHAT THE LEE BYUNGHUN!! It's CHUNJI, did you know I have... Have... A tight relationship with him?!"

 

He narrowed his eyes even more, leaning in. "How close?". He smirked, leaning just a bit in. "This close?" and then a bit more. "This close..." and finally he leaned in and our nose touched. "Or is it this close..?" He leaned in, but as my instincts I leaned back with flushed cheeks. ARGG!! He is GOING DOWN after I get rid of this fluttery feeling in my stomach. Speaking of my stomach wtf was wrong with it? It keeps on... Ooohh, I can't explain it. Either way I took my seat as he moved beside me, smirking. Lee Byunghun, you're on...